Reviews for Rise of the Spirit Wolf
Alex Grimm chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Yay! You finally updated! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyeayesyes! Thank you! Please update soon! I love this story!
greensales333 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hey XX -

We are huge fans of the Iron Fey Series.

I do not know if you know this, but we are doing a comic book version of the series. It will feature some fun unique stuff. We are doing it as a crowd sourcing campaign for it. Come check it out. There is special Ash, Grim and Puck stuff there (like T-shirts, Grim rocks and other Iron Fey stuff). the campaign is only running till May 4th! /ZLl0Zh

Pass the word to help see the Iron Fey series in another setting! Great job on your fan-fiction! You can see the character designs we came up with working with Julie!
Alex Grimm chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Okay thank you! Thank you for updating and I'm sorry to rag but you were updating other stories and I wanted this one to be updated. So thank you! I will be pleased to read some more soon... Love it!
ninja princess LW chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Well even though it might be a while until you update again i still can not wait until the next chapter!
Update again (hopefully) soon!
doodle queen13 chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! that blows! i really liked the movie idea! sigh.. and that stinks that you're discontinuing the story, too, if all but temporarily. oh well. i respect your choices. i'm glad you're not ditching this story completely, because that would REALLY suck. anyway, keep up the awesome stories!

Kisses! :*
the doodle queen

P.S.- good luck with that adapter! and an iron king remake sounds fabulous.
Alex Grimm chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Omg you need to update!
ninja princess LW chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Yay! You updated!
Alex Grimm chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You wrote another chapter! Yay! I love it! Keep writing. I want to see another chapter soon.
Alex Grimm chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Omg I love this story...it's really good. You should update or post a new chapter, or whatever it's called. But I like this, but how come there is only 2 people in revan's pack?
doodle queen chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
oh. my. GAWD! you're making a MOVIE?! god, i wish i had the guts to do that. i may be available for voices, however. i bet you'll get about a million offers, and i'm not anything crazy special, but i would appreciate it if you considered my offer. hopefully you get audio to work! now, for the story. two words: freaking. awesome. update soon, please! the plot is fabulous!

Kisses! :*
the doodle queen
ninja princess LW chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
Awesome chapter as usual!
I'm glad you liked the characters and I'll miss your updates but I can wait I guess :(
Anyway if you do get Julie to say you can post the video and you do post it than you need to give me a link or something because I would really like to see it!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ninja princess LW chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
It's an awesome chapter!
I really love that you updated!
Update again really soon!
ninja princess LW chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I didn't review?
Oh I'm sorry I must've forgotten!
Great chapters this one and the last one!
Again sorry for not reviewing your last chapter!
Alex Grimm chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I think this is one of my fav stories. I like it a lot. Keep writing.
ninja princess LW chapter 12 . 12/30/2012