Reviews for The Adventure of Six
Crystal Silvera chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Welcome back then! XD

I find the idea of The Doors of Death very interesting . . . Is it like the Doors of Death from, you know, Heroes of Olympus? (The two do seem rather alike.)

The old language . . . interesting. Josephine, I think, will turn out to be a very important character. :P

I also have an offer to propose: Would you like for me to beta read this story? If so, tell me in our PM conversation! ;D

Update soon!
Crystal Silvera chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
XD finally, someone annoys the Shadow Lord besides the trio! Ooh, I laughed at this chapter. Tad's hilarious, I must say, despite the fact that he's a darker character. Love it :D

And I thought the Shadow Lord would have a lot of money, since, well, he controls Deltora and launched warships off their coast to other countries. :I but Tad made up for it - a dark Toran. Wow, great idea!

Excellent chapter! 8D
Crystal Silvera chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Manus what the heck?! XP yep he's not quite right in the head. At least, not right now. Oh well at least he wrote a prophecy :I

XD Jasmine hardly cried in the books . . . but I'll ignore that.

Great chapter!
Crystal Silvera chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Whoa, MANUS ran from Dread Mountain to Del? Um. Kind of stretching the truth about how Ralads are strong, but okay! XD

Hold on, tremors? Hmm . . . "Beware the Belt" - I like that, nice and mysterious. :P update soon so I can find out what Manus means!
Crystal Silvera chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Manus?! WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

Anyway, before I get too far on that, it's nicely done . . . choppy sentences still making my brain confused though. It's nice that you included some realistic events - I myself would've dodged the buying stuff completely. XD this chapter's improved from the other, so I'll give you credit for that!
Crystal Silvera chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Huh so this is after the three arcs, now it should get interesting. It kinda got awkward when Mark chased that cook guy . . . the sentences were too choppy for fluent reading and it sort of ruined the moment. I mean, if you were aiming for it to be tense and action-like, then the choppines - well, I hate to say this, but the choppiness just killed what drama there was in that part.

Besides that little peeve, everything else is great and aligns perfectly with everything else :D
Crystal Silvera chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I knew it was her! Zeea, is it? Good, that sounds Deltora XP

Excellent chapter, the suspicion was perfectly portrayed. Only thing: wouldn't Matthew just be a /little/ bit more curious? Unless he's the type to keep to himself . . . !
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
LOL it's true that people confuse "Deltora" with "Pandora" XD there's actually a copy'n'paste joke about that on my profile, too.

Yes, finally, someone else gets into the Land of Dragons with him! 8D update soon!