Reviews for Sleeping With You
alooriana chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Great rhyming and continuity, it was really well written, loved it. _ They make such a pretty picture together, ne? D
KNR chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Dear Sunfreak,

Two words...LOVED IT! This I believe to be one of my favorites along with your other story 'As I Am'. Keep up the good work.

Starlit-Knight
Pixie Goddess chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Wow, that's a really good poem/fic. You're good, keep it up. _
whithertits chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Precious poem! I suggest a poetry challenge of sorts! That was very beatiful, and had lots of hidden emotion! Great job!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Yummy!luv kira
moonchild chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
gawd this fic is cute. write more!write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Pure genius! Each captivating idea flows seamlessly into the next. It's so perfectly fitting for the characters. The rhyming adds something priceless. I can't help but smile reading it. How adorable can you get! Thank you so much!
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
amazing! _
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
aw! that was beautiful! it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! i love it!
cheri chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
aw! that was really good! *_*
Tsunami-chan2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
OH Wow! I loved that. It was super prettyful! Just gorgeous.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I wish I could write a poem like that! Very good!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Aa! You are a good poet, says I. I just read "Down", and suddenly I come across this one. I love the rhyming scheme, it flows nicely, though it is a bit rough on a line or too (more syllables than necessary). I love the scene (*waves a TouyaYuki/Yue flag*), and the words increase the feel of the poem. I also like it because it's simple. It's not strewn out with unneeded angst and big words. :) Simple, and beautiful.
lilum-star chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
that was so nice iloved it bye :)
Aria7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2002