Reviews for Unexpected V
ETNerdy-girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
But wait Don't they want kids?
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
There really should have been a Unexpected VI where Percy finds out he's pregnant :) I LOVE IT!
I Live on a Phantom Planet chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I honestly expected this to be a threesome with Leo the way you set up the ending of the last story.
slendersummerseve chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
YAY! :D Ily for writing this.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This last sequel is wonderful ! I love the wedding vows, especially Nico's (not only because of what he said about his cock, I love it entirely so romantic and poetic, of course the last part just made it better )
Kat's Kandy chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I had a Pride and Prejudice flashback at the proposal scene (love that book/movie). Anyway I wanted to commend you on something that I've noticed throughout your fics. No matter who Percy ends up with you go out of your way to show his friends happy. You don't go the traditional and often annoying route of bashing on others, usually the ex (Annabeth) just to set Percy up with someone else. I really do appreciate this.
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
they are so beautiful. too bad they are finished.. i loved them
acciocahill chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I. Am. Dying.

This. The end. I just-

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC, though I'm so sad it's over :(

Anyway, very nice work you did here! Whoa :)
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aww! So sweet at the end! I love the speeches, they are so in character ;) This was a fantastic ending :)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Me: Aww This is all cute and fluffy and romantic! *continues reading* Oh...here comes the smut... I totally should have expected this... XD *nosebleed*

But that seriously was adorable I feel like drawing them in togas and getting married, but I know I'm probably just going to do a quick scribble... .
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
"There was some kind of aisle between the chairs, leading up to... Lady Hera"
Me: *Falls off the chair laughing my lungs out*.
Thaliag.2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw, I'm sad to see this universe go but I really enjoyed reading this. You have really made this my favorite pairing.
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww! So cute! I love that line, "I'm enjoying the the view of my closed eyelids." I'm definitely going to use that.