Reviews for Trojan
smashley007 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
aw, nice ending. simple and short. it makes me wanna give robert a hug...eames too.
Shembre chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
A very adorable story, I enjoyed reading it through Eames' POV and Fischer's. :D And yeah, when aren't there projects that still need finishing before new ones are started. XD
SarahC chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Please write more inception stories when you get the time! You are so brilliant at it! Hope you're exams went well and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shembre chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Woot! A very good cliff hanger. :)
smashley007 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
i always wanted robert to have a friend. i felt kind of sad for him in the movie, it didn't seem like he had any close relationships with anyone. i liked the rapport he and eames had in this chapter. and i really am enjoying the character development. yay for more chapters! good luck with the exams!
Shembre chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Haha, I was totally thinking about the Scarecrow when he said that he wanted to go into that field, but I figured it would be a long shot. I'm glad that you did slip that in. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck with schoolwork. :D
SarahC chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Yay, another great chapter! I should really sign into an account to keep reviewing... but I'm too lazy haha. Please keep up the great writing. I'm interested to see where this is going. There is finally an Eames-based story that gives him some depth as a character! Will there be some action coming up? Goodluck with all your exams! :)
Shembre chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
"Then we'll use the antagonism he's developed for his godfather from our inception and his obsessive loyalty to Maurice to our advantage," said Ariadne, undeterred. "Would the man who had raised him have truly wanted Browning, the man who had deceived him and everyone else, to head his empire?"

Oooh, interesting twist, I like it! I am interested to see where this would go, having made Fischer's mom a cheater, and Browning his biological father/scapegoat for the reason why his father was always so displeased with him. It will put a lot of characters at odds with each other and their personal morals. :)

On thing you might want to fix when you go back and revise later if you do, is that Arthur tells Eames to be careful (so that he doesn't get killed and collapse the dream), but before, you mentioned Arthur putting on the headphones, indicating that he's the dreamer, and when he dies the dream will collapse. This problem will be easy to fix if you just change the scene in the beginning with Eames putting the headphones on instead of Arthur. The music is for the dreamer. Other than that, the grammar and spelling are awesome, and I really like how you write for Eames. :)

Please update soon! I really like this story. :)
Shembre chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
"Eames studied his subject's face. As a forger, he specialized in body language. Unless Browning was as good of as an actor as Eames, Browning really was clueless. Besides, Browning would have no reason to keep up pretenses with his own godson if they were actually partners in crime."

Uh-oh... I can see this becoming a problem if Browning is confused on the surface level about Robert's decision to give up his position in the company. :(

Great chapter again! :)
Shembre chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I'm loving this idea so far! It's well written, and the concept is pretty interesting. I like it! One thing though, that I have to ask is: how important was it for Nolan to add in that the team ends up turning Fischer against Browning in the dream, seemingly at the last minute (Eames: "... thus exposing his Godfather's true nature... we should be charging more for this.")? It was hinted at before when Eames also mentioned that the "vultures" were circling, and he spent the most time with Fischer and Browning, and I take it that he's pretty perceptive. It wasn't in their initial plan as far as the audience knows, but Fischer putting suspicion onto Browning during the inception would take care of the problem of the scenario that is happening in your story. c: I hope I haven't ruined your ideas or anything, I am liking this story so far, and it just got me thinking. :)
SarahC chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Another great chapter! Loving this story! :)
smashley007 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
really enjoying that you're continuing where the movie left off. well thought out and executed! also enjoying the realness of your characters, it's believable and i can't say how excited i get when i can actually imagine them doing and saying what you write. well done! here's to more great chappies!
SarahC chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
SarahC chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I think this is one of my favorite inception fanfics! Loving it! Please update soon! This is a logical and exciting plot and I'm loving the way you write Eames. Please please please consider writing more inception stories after this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Really liking this story! It seems like a logical 'sequel' to the movie and your characterisations are perfect! Please keep it up and update soon!