Reviews for In the Heart of the Castle
Oh please update I love this story and just revisited it.
K chapter 28 . 6/15
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Its far too good to leave unfinished. Please continue.
Skylar chapter 28 . 5/20
Please tell me there's more to this . its beautiful
dmcspankenstein chapter 6 . 3/16
This story still remains one of my favorites of all time. And i go back and re read every so often..okay more than i like to admit because it is a little obsessive..but that is your fault dear writer.
The story is beautifully written and warms my heart and catches and keeps my interest. It is a beautiful thing dear writer. Thank you for all of your stories but eapecially this one. I hope one day it will be finished but until then i will continue to enjoy the words that have captured my imagination and heart. Thank you
LovelyAgnes chapter 28 . 2/6
Ii love this story. Reading it has done something for me that I didn't even realize I needed.
I have been very stuck in my life, and after reading this, I feel refreshed, and ready to move on.
It has to do with the way you have written the deep sense of security Hermione finds in Minerva. And the chapter when they meet the Heart of Hogwarts.
I feel as though I have returned to an understanding of myself that I had not known I had misplaced.
There is deep magic here, and I thank you for it.
planenutty chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
Having just reread the story to this point, I am reminded of how much I like this story. Please continue and thank you for sharing.
Lord Polarix chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
I read this already to the Ice back to the Fortress with my wife Bellatrix Potter.
Hope6968 chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
Absolutely Wonderful story. Totally Love it. Very well written and thoughtful. Thank you, Hope.
K chapter 28 . 10/3/2015
I hope you haven't given up on this story. Its lovely. Please update soon!
jadethetroll chapter 28 . 9/5/2015
It's been some months but I just reread this fine piece of tale and I have to fact that I'd be more than delighted to see it continueing for a long period of time to come.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/16/2015
Any chance of an update for us devoted fans?!
gildedlily89 chapter 28 . 8/9/2015
I love this story and hope you update again soon. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/21/2015
Any chance of an update to this brilliant fic? I can't forget it, it's too good!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2015