Reviews for In the Heart of the Castle
dancegirl01mom chapter 28 . 6/1
hope you are going to come back and finish this sometime, really enjoying it
LoveSwanQueen chapter 1 . 5/13
Such a great story ! I really hope to continue this in some time soon even as many years have passed
jmichelle2019 chapter 28 . 4/4
Please come back to this story! I would love to read what happens!
Morrigan271 chapter 28 . 3/26
I've just finished reading this story for the hundredth time I think, but never mind, I'll never get tired of reading it, the plot, the interaction between these two amazing women is wonderful and I'm getting more and more curious about what will happen in the future.
You are so talented and I hope you come back soon to write and continue this wonderful work of art.
susanweese chapter 28 . 2/26
Just reread this and I hope you continue! Such a great story.
Tonks7777777 chapter 28 . 2/17
This was so cute! I love their sweet chemistry, and it’s nice to read a story where they’re not battling their feelings so much! I mean, the connection is so obvious! Would love to read more! :D
Mistlethwaite chapter 28 . 1/27
An chance for this story to be completed? I was revisiting old friends today and ran across it again. :)
It has been well written and deserves a proper conclusion :)
Littlemissnoctern chapter 28 . 1/20
possibly the best MMHG fic out there... if you ever feel like writing more PLEASE DOOOOOOO
SchaMG chapter 1 . 1/1
go ahead please
Lib McGranger chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
I was so excited to see you writing again! I hope you come back to this soon!
Madbadger chapter 28 . 11/9/2020
Totally love this story but it feels unfinished really hope you write more one day loving it so far. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 28 . 10/31/2020
I love this story! I know it’s been years since you have updated but I do hope that inspiration strikes again and you finish this wonderful, creative story!
Lib McGranger chapter 28 . 1/24/2020
You simply cannot stop there! Please pick this back up!
susanweese chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
This is so great, I hope it’s continued!
fistshaker chapter 28 . 9/30/2019
I hope you continue this, it is very well written.