Reviews for The Last Legacy
heretherebemonsters chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Must have more! This is actually a rollicking, exciting and well-written adventure tale! Ben and Reaver are both spot on, in character and I like the sense of the growing camaraderie between them. A formidable pair they make! Bravo!
heretherebemonsters chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I love this tale! Please continue it! I love that Reaver is really using his Hero power. We don't see enough of that. Please update soon!
KASLiNN chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
YAY YOU'RE BACK! AND YOU BROUGHT ME THE BEST VALENTINE'S PRESENT EVERRRRR. Seriously, this was great. I do love me a good swashbuckling pirate fight! Reaver trying to proposition Ben was also a favorite xD Poor Reaver. I do suspect that's the first time he's been turned down in a looooong time (or that could be the fangirl talking lol). Good luck with your original stuff, btw. I hope it doesn't keep you from this fic for long, though!
KASLiNN chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Meant to leave a review for this chapter when it first came out but then Christmas happened, so I'm a bit tardy! Loved everything as always-plot, characterization, pacing, style, flow, all absolutely amazing. I noticed there hasn't been a new chapter in a while, though :( I hope you haven't given up! I love this story and I must know what happens!
KASLiNN chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
You are my new favorite person. There is nothing about this story that I don't love. My two favorite characters on a journey of intrigue and adventure? Yes, please. (Also hehehe bye bye "no slash" tag, can't say I'll miss you! Let Reaver be Reaver, eh? /cackle)
KASLiNN chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Yessss, an update so quickly, I like. This is amazing and I am loving every word of it (even though I haven't played Journey yet but I don't have a Kinect so it's unlikely that I ever will, anyway).
ShortOne33 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
It's nice to see people giving Gabriel a part in fanfiction lol very nicely done. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
KASLiNN chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Good stuff so far! Admittedly I am a shameless Reaver/Ben fangirl, but even though this fic bears a "no slash" label that has not stopped me at all from enjoying it. Mostly I'm just thrilled to see the two of them together in any capacity. They had such a delightfully weird chemistry in "Blood Ties." It's really a shame they don't get paired (non-romantically or otherwise) in fics very often. Two crack shots in one room? Think of all the swash-buckling adventures! I can't wait to see what happens when (if?) Reaver's identity is exposed. Also, yay, Ben as a Hero-it's my headcanon, as well. The immortal stuff is new, but hey, I like it!

Looking forward to more!