Reviews for A Normal Life
KrisB-71854 chapter 22 . 8/13
Bill raising/teaching Ginny? O.k. That works. It works really well.

I'm still curious to see Hermione met up with her US relatives. I can see her gladly changing schools.
KrisB-71854 chapter 19 . 8/13
Well, this is different. I actually applaud Ginny getting expelled over it. I'm not really a fan of Molly over reacting, but she doesn't disown Ginny and than she still defends her from harsher questioning.

You upped it to far more than mere muggleborns and no deaths. Also Ginny could be said to be the dark artifact's first victim. It's not nice or right that they blame that victim to make a scape goat, but it's really understandable.

If you needed a reason to get Ginny out of the country, that works. She might even change her name to Prewitt so things won't be associated with her.
KrisB-71854 chapter 14 . 8/13
I still pretty much don't like that you painted an arrow right where/who Harry is. Don't you think AD could easily find Remus?

Props on the scene with Molly, though it's sort of odd that AD and none of the others took note that Peter was getting his mail at the Weasleys.
KrisB-71854 chapter 13 . 8/13
Well, Arthur doing the contract due to being drunk? That's different. Not really too believable, but meh. I can go with that. I've seen weirder.

I'm actually wanting to see some of these Ginny/James dreams. It's amazing she hasn't told Tom all about them. I'm rather mixed on the Tom bit. I could understand her being more into it when in the house of lions. Being a claw and having Luna, Hermione, and Penny though? I just don't see the dairy as having nearly that strong of a hold on her. Well, o.k. magic compulsions.
KrisB-71854 chapter 12 . 8/13
Um, I didn't really like this chapter. It was mainly because you went and pretty much blasted Harry's name all over the place here.

The previous chapter pretty much had that they had to notify that an heir had been found, but not who the heir was or where. You've pretty much changed that in this chapter.

Other than that, I've enjoyed things. For Ginny fics, I always wait to see how their socialization goes. That's the main reason why I tend to like Hermione over Ginny. Ginny just usually is the left field choice.

So far, you've been setting up what looks like minor soul bond and/or marriage contract stuff there. I'm sort of disappointed there. You were doing so well without that. I was actually sort of hoping that you'd have them reconnect through the Prewitt connection of all things.

You had Hermione have an Uncle Stevens. So maybe that's an Uncle of Harry's now? Maybe his dead father's brother? I'd sort of hoped that connection could be developed as a real family connection of sort of cousins thing.

You've been doing good setting everything up so far. This is just the only chapter where I disliked things. You could have said that a Potter Heir had been found that transferred all the Potter Funds overseas as they weren't currently in Britain. (I don't recall if you said that they were US or British citizens. Making him a dual citizen shouldn't be too difficult.)

It's more the fame thing and all the that. You were going for stealth, and you've just blown it.
sexy Seren chapter 23 . 8/11
Interesting
Dobby99 chapter 23 . 8/9
Very good chapter!
I can't wait for more, your story is so good! :3
It's Crookshanks, though btw ;)
LauriaCl chapter 23 . 8/4
love your story :)
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 8/1
Interesting so far. I hate that Ginny was expelled because of the idiot Fudge. Her mother's blame game drives me up the wall too. I'd like to see how she would deal with fighting against the soul of Tom Riddle. Amazing chapter. Update soon. By the way, the way the story is unfolding is something I haven't seen before - brilliant job with that.
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 7/25
MORE PLEASE! :-D
aalens chapter 8 . 7/7
And Ron owed Ginny an even bigger apology for stealing her magazine. She hexed him accidentally but his theft was deliberate. Molly is blind.
Oh, and BTW, I'm loving this fic—which is probably why I'm getting indignant about the behaviour of an imaginary character. lol.
peggie63 chapter 23 . 7/7
Am really enjoying your very original story-thanks for writing it and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Hopefully Ginny and Jamie will be meeting?
Please have Molly and Albus get what they so richly deserve for how they treated Ginny sooner or later.
peggie63 chapter 3 . 7/6
After reading your profile page I discovered that we share many of the same feelings about why Harry and Hermione would not be a good match romantically. I think the movie versions of the books are largely to blame as astute readers would have grasped the fore-shadowing of the future relationships Rowling gave. I'll definitely be reading the rest of your stories.
peggie63 chapter 1 . 7/6
Great start -I can only wish Harry had been rescued this early in canon! Thanks for writing.