Reviews for A Normal Life
Fick Chick chapter 21 . 8/29
Your version of Dumbledore is a real arse. This is an interesting fic. I hope you feel inspired to pick it up again sometime.
dhassall chapter 21 . 8/1
Hi angel - I am a new reader. I like the story very much although it is moving a little slow. I don't know how your next chapter is coming but I have some thoughts on Bills Obliviate. 1st - the problem that he had with Dumbledore has not gone away, so even if he has been obliviated, he is still upset about Ginny's treatment and will go back with the same effort. 2nd - Was he already in the floo so the obliviate was not effective. 3rd - does Bill have effective mind shields that would protect him from the spell?

I look fwd to getting Harry/Jamie and Ginny together. apparently they have a soul bond that should attract them to each other.

Keep it up.

Specky Clarke chapter 15 . 7/28
This is getting to be an excellent story (at the start it was only great). Harry getting a thunderbird familiar is new and very interesting, but I can't help wonder about Hedwig. I am an ardent Harmony fan but Luna Daphne and Ginny are my 2, 3 and 4 for Harry. So long as Hermione doesn't get landed with Ron, I cannot see anyone pairing those two.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 21 . 6/21
I really hate this Dumbledore!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 21 . 6/4
So... Is Dumbledore the villain or is Voldemort the villain?
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 21 . 6/3
I just found this story the other day and I must say I love it, it's well written! Please post again soon!
PurpleBullet chapter 21 . 5/26
I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
BJH chapter 21 . 5/26
So Dumbledore is turning from well-being but mistaken to just plain maniacal. Could be interesting to see if the Obviliate actually took or not.

I'm guessing with both Horcruxes gone Harry and Ginny will have an easier time communicating in their dreams? How long will it take her to go to the states and will the rest of her family follow?

And shouldn't the British Sirius have been wearing a Triumph or even a BSA t-shirt rather than a Harley Davidson?

hawkswench chapter 21 . 5/25
I thought obliviate only worked if the person was looking at the caster, and I am sure that the goblins would have something that would block it otherwise they could lose riches from the tombs by ppl obliviating their curse-breakers.
chinaluv chapter 21 . 5/24
Love it!
Tayledras Starsong chapter 13 . 5/22
Y'know, was re-reading and had an interesting thought. The wizarding world puts sooooo much emphasis on magic instead of the physical...what d'ya think'd happen if someone tried to toss V's diary into an industrial strength paper shredder, tried to take a pair of scissors to it, or hack at it with a saw or axe? Think it'd work if it someone tried to put it into nitro glycerin and tried to shatter it?

...hmmmmm. Given what a horcrux is, if someone tried to stick the diary into nitro, would it have any effect on the soul fragment? Food for thought there.

As far as the Wizarding World's attitude to a lot of things, I have a personal favorite saying of my own.

As much as I use the word "impossible" as anyone else, really there isn't such a thing as true impossibility. The only thing "impossible" covers is just stuff no one's figured out how to do yet, not that it is an actual impossibility.
Tayledras Starsong chapter 21 . 5/21
1. I hope Bill got thru ok. In sci-fi language, he'd been hit with some kind of ray/pulse weapon just as he was going through a teleporter. That can't be good.

2. How long will the discrepancy from the obliviate hold? I mean, he'd just told Sev that he was going to send him mature mandrake plants. All it'd take is for the guy to ask Bill about the plants to raise some red flags. In all that smug self-satisfaction at having "dealt with the problem", it may have slipped under Dumbles' notice.
vicky chapter 21 . 5/19
I have never read a story like yours. I can't wait to read more! I like JD ROBB too.
Simon Magus chapter 20 . 5/18
"memory of Little Jilly-Ann, the six year old girl whose life had been stolen to create the diary".

That was moaning Myrtle, who was killed to create the diary.
Harvey Snape chapter 12 . 5/18
At chapter 12:

"The Burrow, Surrey England, November 2nd, 1992".

The Weasley burrow is located at Ottery St. Catchpole, in Devon.