Reviews for A Normal Life
imortal333 chapter 23 . 6/25/2017
I loved seeing Ginny's reaction to the muggle airport. I don't think there are nearly enough fics where a pure-blood reacts to muggle civilization and they suddenly experience culture shock. I always thought that the pure-bloods were raised like Ginny, in that they are taught that Muggles are backwards, and are far behind wizards, when the truth is that muggles actually advanced much more than any wizard has in just 100 or so years. I would love to see Ginny's reaction to a SNES, particularly Loz a link to the past.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2017
Please update soon inquiring readers would love to know what happens next.
hppjandothers chapter 23 . 5/21/2017
It's is one of the best fanfic I hv read and to be honest am disappointed it's not finished..i do look forward to see u continue it... Hope u r well...
Sheelf chapter 23 . 4/30/2017
I'm really enjoying what I read. It is very original, and interesting. I hope Ginny will study at Harry-Jamie's school. I would like very much that someday you resume it until you finish it, no matter what time it takes. Until then, thank you for writing and sharing it.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
I'm sorry but ASONOBILE XD XD XD
mdauben chapter 23 . 4/8/2017
I was just rereading your story. I notice it's been a while since you updated but I hope you will continue this story. It's really well written and the idea behind it is really interesting and unique. I'd love to see when Harry, Ginny and Hermione all meet and how the story progresses after that.
W1986 chapter 23 . 4/4/2017
Great story. Hope you update soon.
domsijohn chapter 23 . 4/4/2017
Awesome ginny usa with herimone
domsijohn chapter 22 . 4/4/2017
Poor percy but i hope that ginny doesn't ever go back to molly
domsijohn chapter 21 . 4/4/2017
I like the strong bill
domsijohn chapter 19 . 4/4/2017
I actually like that ginny got ecpelled she ahould have the first time as well but not for albus to save his ass
domsijohn chapter 13 . 4/4/2017
Love the story but drunk or not its unbelievable truly so who saved herimone from the troll than certain things go from being amazing plot to what the f
domsijohn chapter 12 . 4/4/2017
Contract for marriage the potter would not do that
domsijohn chapter 11 . 4/4/2017
Peter should get money and what about harrys cloak
domsijohn chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
I just honestly don't see why ginny even herimone harry is being raise in the USA . I could say my reason why i don't like ginny or the wesdleys bevause the merting romance was a setup but am goving your story the benefite