Reviews for Matters of the Hidden Heart
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is how I imagine their relationship is like. Loved the short story.
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it! It was amazing. :')
You're amazingly talented. Write more! :D Especially of Adam and Kono :) There aren't many out there.
loveRnB chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
wow
Runner043 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So,... maybe this is 'smooch therapy'? 'Cause that could be very good for both of them.
fiveofan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love this story, I really hope that something like this is on the show at some point. it would be great way to show that Catherine and Steve relationship change to some thing more.
The Darkness Knight chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was so cute! I loved the background of Catherine's, a lot of it makes perfect sense.
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I LOVE this.
Cokie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
this was great. Very insightful... And spot on.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Waaaaah so cute i loved this story great thanks for writing it
NYR88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow great story. This is along the lines of what Peter L. said Catherine is to Steve.
yasmina9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Nice. Really like how you have written this. Saw a glimpse of Steve feeling awkward when asking Cath to put the Dr. on the no fly list, due to the feelings/emotions stirred by the not-so lovely doctor. I agree with one of the other reviewers in that I hope this is tackled more so in the coming episodes, and that Steve does make a commitment to Cath in regards their future together... Though, with Cath helping Doris keep another secret from Steve is obviously going to lead to some rocky moments ahead, as long as this helps make their relationship stronger, I am all for it. Update soon please.
Leni-H50 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love how you showed their vulnerability. We saw a small glimpse of this in this episode and I just wish TPTB would give us just a little more. Good job.
jodiesto chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Really liked it.
Lachlan512 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Sweet story, I like Steve being vulnerable with Catherine. Keep on writing you're good.
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great start. I love this couple and hope on screen they commit to each other in some way.