Reviews for Hearth and Home
Mary chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
So was the hummingbird wine actually supposed to be a reference to Irish mythology?
TheEpicDuck123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I. loved. This! It was amazing
DYquem chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
How wonderful. What a great story
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
awwwwwww
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
ok when your book finally gets published you better tell me cause if its anything like your fanfictions it should be spectacular :D and like anything to do with books i will probably become your biggest fan cause i LOVE books :D

anyway

awesome story i like how you tied in greek mythology into the story it was a really cool idea :D
deadlynadders chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this. I LOVE THIS. I'm a fan of Greek mythology so Hestia being Mrs Claus is awesome.
Wunduful-White-Rappa-15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was fabulous! I love the way you snatched up little bits of other beliefs to twist them into this story. Your writing is fantastic, and I can't think of a more intriguing one-shot. This opened up a lot of thoughts for myself. I even considered using Hestia in my own story, because it's such a clever thought, but I think that the credit for that stroke of genius should go to you and you alone. I will definitely be on the lookout for other stories by you, and in the meantime, I'll catch up on all the others. :)

Good luck in your writing!
mags1587 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was really cute. Jack's uncertainty about Hestia fit and his discussions with Bunny and Sandy fit, too.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*snickers* Nectar wine. Poor kid.

Note to self: Watch the darn movie, then read fanfic. That's the right order. *facepalm*
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love this story. And your author's notes actually made it even more special.
Thank you for sharing.
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You like Embers too? Neat! I love that story! (Wish it would update faster, though). Do you like the rest of Vathara's work? I've also read Invisible and agree with you about it being excellent.

I'm really enjoying your Guardians series, they're wonderful! This was fun, too. I like the HestiaMrs. Claus/North angle and it makes so much sense! Any other reference-other-spirits ideas in that creative mind of yours?
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
As soon as you said Hestia, I thought about your previous association with Greek mythos with Eros...and could believe Santa's wife was who she was. Amazing. Makes sense, and I rather like that particular goddess.

I caught that Peter Pan window reference, as Jack is based off of the boy, after all. The other tidbits are quite fun though.
TheJoyousCrosser chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow I loved the Missus Claus you portrayed. :D Great job with this. :)
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I liked a lot!
IwasBornaRainicorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I usually hate stories with OCs but to say that I really loved this and the character is Hestia is a LOT! I really saw her as the nice step mom... Is it weird she kinda reminded me of the mrs. Claus from fairy odd parents? It was probably the hair. God I love that she was singing Santa baby, one of my fave Christmas songs!
This is a great story! I can't believe I almost completely overlooked it!