Reviews for Pop Green
ougley chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
zoro you are my man :D
alfamky chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
aaaahhhhh! This is wonderful! impeccable grammar, well written and well thought out, not to mention use of good vocabulary (So sorry I'm not trying to judge but I just went through a barrel of fics that were, well, could've used a beta) Aaaaannnd, bondage fetish huh, way to kink things up! I like your Zoro, not too oblivious, and I love almost every fic that's written from Sanji's POV AND doesn't make Sanji a pansy. It's a perfect beginning to a lust-filled, heart-wrenching fic, and i was just going to say that I expected an update soon when I realized with dread that...this is a one-shot isn't it?
oh well, thx for the fun anyways
Llamachick chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love it! So sappy and nasty. Wonderfully written. I wonder if I can draw Sanji strung up and Zoro taking advantage.. it was such a provocative scene. I love it!
uchihauzumaki9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awesome
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I LOVE IT! the ending was the best! kinky much, ne? :D
WannabeMarySue chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Eeeehhhh!
Awesome! Great job ;)
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
XD aww Sanji...you know you'll love it.

Neon-san i have to say you are quickly becoming one of my favorite Zosan authors. I only hope when i get around to posting mine it will be as well-written.
lo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was just fun and I think depicted wonderfully what a relationship between those two would actually be like. Nice job.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
*slams hand on desk* PFFFT! HA! XD
CanadianGothStalker chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Boooooooondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa geeeeeeeeeeee
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Robin is one of us, isn't she? Zoro never could keep his mouth shut! XD
Forte
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
To say it with Franky's words: It was a SUUUPAAAH story! Just what I was looking for.
ZoSan FTW, and great last sentences FTW. You got both, so yay!
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
NICE! it was what i needed! thank you!
Ingiburger Johnsons chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow. That was a nice little story :3 Exactly what I needed while I was waiting for the next chapter of my favorite story: Property of Sanji.
hahu chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
awwww the end was really sweet and the rest was hot i liked it :D and now please update pos :p