Reviews for Death is Only the Beginning
gabelou1991 chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
J'adore .
valerie21601 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Does this mean the slayers lost the battle but won the war against the first Evil?

Will Angel/Angelus, Dru or Darla appear in your story? A part of me does and doesn't want Angel to be similar to what he was in the previous universe.
gottaloveva chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
I love it, and can't wait to read more soon! :)
valerie21601 chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
Wow! I can't believe I read your up Ch. 24 all in one sitting. Great concept. I thought it be along the line of a more traditional reincarnation story line.

I hope you will reveal whatever happened to Angelus/Angel, Dru and Darla in this universe. Did the Powers That Be chose Angel to be their Champion yet again? If so will he be just as aggressive and passive like the other Angel?

I dearly hope you will post another chapter real soon! :) I have already marked you on my Follows and Favorites.
PrincessJordy chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
this story is amazing, I read the whole thing today and I can't wait for the next update! This is by far one of my favorite Spuffy stories I have read! You capture the characters very well, and I think the idea is so fresh and interesting!
Slayerskey chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Am I tearing up?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Good chapter!
David12leca chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
this is a good start ty please continue.
David12leca chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
how old did u put spike cos there is the master vampire hes over 1000k dracula all of them cos i sure i saw it say over a hundered how is he the oldest or do they not know about the others, nice work on informing buffy on how he knew her was wondering on how she would find out.
David12leca chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
wow very abrut and short oh well nicely done.
David12leca chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
That last sentence was beautiful should be on a christmas card or an inspirational speach very nice good touch to it. youve made it very believable and the circumstanes i think its very possable to happen in this situation.
David12leca chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
oh this is something new and different i love stories like this i havent seen one along these lines and i love the idea of it well done. I look forward to more
cavemenftw chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Interesting tale on the time travel genre, only not really right?
Past life genre. I really like the way you went about it, though maybe I woulda liked Buffy to be i. The dark a tiny bit longer.

The little details that were different, like a more severe Giles, or a much more depressed Buffy. I look forward to seeing if your gonna stuff anymore differences in there, you know, fundamental type differences.

Anyway, nice job so far, looking forward to more.
mike13z50 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Just read the first 12 chapters, very interesting concept. It will be interesting to see how things go for them.