Reviews for Save Me
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
That was beautiful. Very good dialogue.
NiceSlytherin chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
i'm too lazy to sign in of course
Another great our dancing days fanfiction! Honestly, my friends and I worship you. You've got such a talent and I love how you make the characters your own, how you can just make it so REAL. Please, please keep writing!
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
That was awesome, beautifully written and just dazzling. Your a very talented writer.
Break This Spell626 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow this one was really powerful. I haven't read very many Seamus/ Dean but I really, really like this one.
Cassidillia chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
All of my Deamus feels just broke :')
the belle of the ball x chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is stunning. Seriously, it is absolutely beautiful - I love it. You've captured such beautiful emotions and imagery and it's just gorgeous asdfghjkl.

The pairing is amazing and this line - /this line/ - 'If the stars were visible, they would align right here, right at this moment. Because it's always been Seamus and Dean, but now it's Seamus-and-Dean, joined forever and hanging on by their fingertips. Seamus-and-Dean against the world and all the times it's tried to push them down.'

That was just beautiful - never, ever, ever stop writing.
CordeliasTwin chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Their lips meet, and though there aren't any fireworks, and the earth doesn't stop turning, it's perfect. Seamus smiles into Dean's mouth."
That is so perfect. Just so perfect and flawless! Ugh Gonna go see if you have more Deamus, 'cause this was great.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was absolutely adorable! I loved every word of it!
Wolfdarkfur chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awww... first one i've read of this pairing, and i didn't think i would like it... but i did. Brilliant idea, written really well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Do you hear that?...It's the sound of me crying! that was such a beautiful story it was happy/sad and i was laughing one minuit and holding back tears the next

I love Deamus and have for ages but this has to be one of the best stories i have ever read about them this is now cannon any one who says it isent is lieing :)

I think you wrote the charcters really well and you gave them wounderfull personalties which i really appriciate since they are my 1st and 2nd favorite charcters

The ending was brilliant i dident know whever to be sad because seamus was hurt or happy because they where both all right. and when i read what seamus did to protect dean i was mentaly screaming "awwwwwwwww"

Iam definatly gonna read more of your stories
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I simply love it. Yes, I have been converted to ship Deamus. Oddly enough you've influenced me to ship tons of characters.
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aw, so cute! I think that this wont be the last Deamus I read. I'm looking forward to the rest of this advent challenge.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh my goodness. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. This is just incredible/amazing/fabulous/perfect/flawless and I absolutely love it. How can you write such /beautiful/ words? How? This is literally my favouritefavouritefavourite Deamus fic that I have ever come across on this site, it’s so perfect.

I love how you have struck up the perfect balance between angst, heartbreak, love, a tad bit of humour and beauty. It’s just too perfectperfectperfect for words.

I love how you have incorporated flashbacks into this – and I think you have characterised everyone so well, especially Bellatrix! The Deamus parts are so adorable, and you practically had me weeping at times and then smiling like an idiot by the end. I love how you have made Dean been scared of heights and how you have included his art and I just love Seamus in general.

When Dean was hurt, you managed to convey Seamus’ anguish so well, that I myself was worried for him as well. And, when he jumps, wow. The imagery you created was just flawless. And this line. This Line. It’s just perfect and flawless and extraordinary and fits so perfectly:

[“If the stars were visible, they would align right here, right at this moment. Because it's always been Seamus and Dean, but now it's Seamus-and-Dean, joined forever and hanging on by their fingertips. Seamus-and-Dean against the world and all the times it's tried to push them down.”]

The happy ending was so well done, so cute yet not soppy and it just gave me hope. And the final line was just amazing, so hopeful and happy and the perfect ending. I love the song lyrics at the beginning as they just compliment it so well.

This is beautiful and haunting, and Cassidy, thank you so, so much for writing this piece of complete and utter perfection. Thank you.