Reviews for Guardians
Certh chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Both entertaining and thought-provoking. Changes in leadership aren't always smooth and acceptable by all, and having this band of common people voice their anger at their poverty in such an, admittedly, extreme manner was a necessary reminded that things aren't perfect.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
nice job
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Thank you so much for writing this and using my idea. I really enjoyed it! I somehow overlooked the alert in an overflowing mail box! It was a nice Christmas present to read it today.
Lia chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Nice to see you writing again and number 200 as well :-) And I can well see Eomer and Aragorn coming to the help if the guards instead of the other way round.
Pogluvr chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
CONGRATULATIONS!

The big 200 :D And... every single one is utterly fantastic. Well done!

xx
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Interesting - it is of course entirely probable that not everyone welcomed a king back to Gondor. Thanks for giving me something to read. LBJ
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Tell me about the premise of 106 and why you are so stuck! Maybe I can help?
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Excellent fic! The general idea, of Aragorn walking around MT getting to know people and making them feel like he's accessible, is a good one. I imagine in Rohan Eomer was more accessible (not that he was at everybody's beck and call, but it's a less formal court, and Eomer grew up in Edoras after his parents died and he went to live with Theoden,) but in MT with the king's house etc at the very top of the city and more removed (wall around it, while there are no walls around the Golden Hall,) Aragorn would have to make more of an effort to get people to see him as a person instead of just the King and Heir of Isildur. And yes, two such legendary warriors would end up rescuing their guards!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 12/2/2012