Reviews for Mere Mortals
Drake-Azathoth chapter 52 . 3/30/2006
A fun story. The Eradicator makes for a genuinely implacable adversary, all the more chilling because of her 'logical' way of looking at things.

I love the idea of Clark and Chloe dating, but I don't think that'll put off the machine so easily...
DarkAngel35 chapter 52 . 3/25/2006
Yay, you're writing again! And yay for Chloe and human mating rituals. The Eradicator has no idea who she's messing with, does she? ;)

I like the little details you include too, like the flock of geese that Ford and Luci have never seen before and the sunburns. Definitely adds to the atmosphere.

Hope you write more soon!
elbowface chapter 52 . 3/24/2006
woo hoo! so glad to see you're still writing this series, and that clark now has chloe to rely on in taking on the eradicator. absolutely love this story, and looking forward to whatever you're cooking up.
ed209uardo chapter 52 . 3/18/2006
*sigh*

Well, there goes a sizeable chunk of my free time. Ran across this story the other day, and now I've been completely sucked in. Now I have to go through the other ones you have here. Darn it.

*grin*

Seriously, this is mostly good stuff. The writing style is engaging and readable. (which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the norm around here) I'm not enthralled with the living Kryptonite angle, but it is original, and I do like Lola. The only thing I'm really not feeling is Kal-El. I just don't personally think that the Clark we all know and love would have changed to the degree that you've characterized. (or as quickly, for that matter) That said, I look forward to you eventually finishing this fic. Oh, and good luck with the move.
drufan chapter 52 . 3/16/2006
Well, I'm still reading. Nearly fainted dead away when I saw an update. Then I looked at the top- 4 years! You've been writing this story for 4 years!

Great update. Hope to see another one before summer. This story is intriguing and convoluted. I can't let it go.
CantonJohn chapter 48 . 3/15/2006
Wow haven't seen an update in awhile, really enjoyed reading this.

Is this a tease? Are you going to post and abandon again? :)

Well thanks for your story, hope to see more chapters soon.
RedKaddict chapter 52 . 3/15/2006
Haha, that is funny! I can't wait to see what the Eradicator thinks of "human mating rituals"! Keep up the good work. I'll be watching for the next chapter!
Dr. Masaki chapter 52 . 3/14/2006
You do realise that its genetically impossible for Chloe or any human for that matter to produce offspring with Clark? A human female would have a better chance of mateing with a monkey or a horse than an alien lifeform like a kryptonian it doesn't matter how closely they resemble eachother biologically its impossible or near enough to impossible. Unless the eradicator pulls a Dr. Moreau and has a genetics lab squared away in order to try and splice together a viable hybrid Clark isnt going to be produceing any children in the forseable future with anyone she picks for him sorry to say.
Max chapter 52 . 3/14/2006
Glad to see the update - I know you can't post individual replies to reviews anymore - I'm not sure, but I don't think you have to go back and remove existing ones.
Rebel Goddess chapter 52 . 3/14/2006
I made the most ridiculous noise when I saw that there was a new chapter of this. Then I made another noise (not so ridiculous laughter) when I read Britney's suggestion for a title for Clark's article. Geese are pretty, but if I were him I wouldn't get close enough to find out if they were soft. Have I mentioned I'm thrilled that there's a new chapter of this? Because I really, really am. Poor Clark isn't going to know what hit him between Chloe, Reo and the Eradicator. I'm so happy this is back. More please. I'll wait, I'm very patient and RL comes first, but sooner is better. Great chapter. I'm grinning like the Cheshire Cat now.
The Die Hard chapter 52 . 3/14/2006
Hah! Go Chloe! I'd bet on her against an alien machine in the cunning department any day. Hm. She and Reo are either going to be great allies, or... Oh, that's going to be a problem. And poor Luci. Boy, would Lana of canon SV be pissed off. In the meantime, Kal the insane AI has devious plans of his own? Probably just as well for keeping the Eradicator busy. I do very much like this AU. Here's to Chloe and her years of stalling!
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 52 . 3/14/2006
stupid site did not take my last review what the hell is a review throttle. anyway love this story have been waiting a long time for an update thank good you put one up. this story is well thought out please keep writing. you keep puting different things in just love when authors do that. having the crazy bitch liking chloe was funny as hell. the old lady needing to get prgnegant was scary but please don't leave it here please update soon.
keebler-elmo chapter 52 . 3/14/2006
good chapter. i particularly liked the newspaper article bit. it was nice to see into the student population's opinion. keep the updates coming please. maybe another one this year...lol
RedKaddict chapter 51 . 3/3/2006
Oo, this was just getting good too! I really do hope you do not stop this, because I would very much like to find out how it all ends. With insane Kal and amnesiac Clark, not to mention the strange and mysterious Eradicator as well as all your other well-developed original characters, this story kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Please continue as soon as possible!

RedK_addict
Suiadan chapter 51 . 2/24/2006
looks interesting but what about the caves? are you going to have them never exist or something?... in any case i like the fic please update ASAP
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »