Reviews for Paying It Forward?
pracarual chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
That should have said "seasonally joyous endings."
pracarual chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Meant to say: a seasonally joyous ending.
pracarual chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I also have the greatest admiration for your writing. You are very talented and a truly literate writer. Those who rejected you must have been looking for unhappy endings and angst-ridden characters contemplating offing themselves to the tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" because that is what lazy editors and critics consider "good" writing. They don't understand that it is much more difficult to build suspense and have heart-rending and erect bridges between complex characters and the reader in a piece like this which then miraculously has a seasonally . It saddens me that you were negatively impacted by their stupidity but I am so glad you realized the opinion of your peers was so much more worthy.
Bobby-John09 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
That was a great story I really loved it great job :)
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great chapter I really loved it its very very good great job :)
anonkp chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Excellent story.
anonkp chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Oh this was so sweet. I loved the flashback to little Marty- I think you captured him perfectly. Totally heartwarming.
anonkp chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Hetty is so funny. And I like your observation about how much meaning Deeks can put into one "Really?"
Ambrosia Rush chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Awww, so fluffy and sweet and just filled with love. Thank you so much, a great holiday treat :D
Susan Grabon chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
thank you for the wonderful story!
AlWindy chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
This was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! You're one of my favourite writers for ncis la fanfiction and I hope to see more work by you in the future :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
PurpleHipposRock chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Barry and I are extremely glad you posted this story - it was so sweet! Can't wait for more chapters of other stories to come! Merry Christmas!
Sweet Lu chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
So very beautiful and perfect. I love the way you can turn a sentence into something more than just words on a page. "...almost sounds like a sigh of anticipation..." So beautifully said and what dreams are made of. Have a lovely, lovely Christmas full of joy and anticipation.
conservativegirl chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Awww, I'm so glad you posted this and have decided to continue writing!:)

Amazing chapter... I love Hetty, lol!:)
Merry Christmas!
kath46 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
this was a great story, i'm glad you chose to write it here and allow us all the chance to read it. Have a Merry Christmas and I hope we get to read some more of your stories in 2013!