Reviews for This One Will Be Ours
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
one of the best I've read. I loved it!
Bionicles chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is lovely... I always imagined it would be something similar to this. My favorite so far. Congrats!
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'll always love how jealous & protector Ian is!
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Amazing :)
ReidLover0700 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wow. This was amazing. It seems to me like something that could be actually apart of the story officially. I really enjoyed it and you are a very good writer!
kaligurl2008 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
So touching. I reread this book just recently and I love how you kept the "voice" of the characters very much alive. Please do some more stories for The Host! I will definitely be willing to read and reread them for time to come.
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It's so what I picture in my head when I though about that scene! Like it's perfect! Thank you for having writing it and for sharing it wirh us! Hope you gonna write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
is it sooooo bad to ask for more? *evil grin*
alicelover520 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Niceee! It's really good! hope you continue with it!
Alkyon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow! Very well written, very sweet and cute one-shot! I loved how you dealt with her memories and how you had both of them act! I really liked your descriptions too! I think describing kisses and intimate moments is not easy, it can easily become cheesy and over the top, but I really liked how you wrote them.
daffodillove chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i loved it so sweet
Sebi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very nice take on that little point. Poor Ian having to compete with such memories, but I love his reaction in the end. Beautiful!