Reviews for Here we go Again
Lizzie chapter 10 . 2/1
Are you ever going to update this story?
Invader Ferret from Planet Mad chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
This fic is just so amazing, both of you are absolute geniuses! It's just so creative and awesome! I know that this masterpiece hasn't been updated in a year but I'm still just gonna be loyally waiting here for when you guys do. I'm a massive fan of ZaDr & Mpreg so I'm just ecstatic to see how that fits in and how Zim copes with being pregerz! XD
Hopefully his baby loves Zim, I adore fanfics where Zimmy is an awkward mummy and Dib acts like a dad! /

Please update soon!
angela.dickson.18 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
your stories are great good job for you my friend I like all eight stories of yours good work are you and I will love to read the new story too yeah.
Shadowdib chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Woah... Sorry, though I'd reviewed this. The little Dib appearance was a nice change of pace, if a brief one. Zim... This is one of the worst shapes we've seen him in, although 'crashing in spaceship while with child' seems to be almost a new reoccurring theme on your stories... Not that I'm complaining, it makes for some great drama. Protective and worried Skooge is a welcome change from the cold (figuratively that is) Red Wings. And hallucinating? That can't be good... That can't be good at all. Zim, you're going to be going through hell, I just know it... Try not to shove Skooge and Dib away. You're going to need all the help you can get.

-Shadow
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
I'm liking this fanfic! Great job! Please update soon!
Pheonix888 chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Yay! Update! On the one year mark :3 I'm glad to have become your friend

In the first few paragraphs, I suspect Dib us coming home to his wife, no?

But I'm REALLY curious to see what becomes of the Red-Winged developing inside of Zim... hmm...

As always, glad you updated, and looking forward to the next chapter ;)
SinTheShadowThief chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I really quite like it. Can you write more please? I'm starting to get hooked onto this story. Awesome work!
Xdeon Storm Dicekatipe chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Looking forward to the next update, I am marking this as a fav. Been so long since I have seen any good Zim fanfics in current updating status, it is nice to have a new fic up and being updated! Thanks so much!
kim chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
That was a very descriptive chapter. I quite enjoyed it. Update soon
Annon chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
So excited to see what happens next! I've been waiting for this update since the last chapter eagerly!
Pheonix888 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Ah, got to read this during class. Yay. Now: THE REVIEW! :3

So, Zim was smart with those wings, and proved useful in the last chapter. And luckily, Zim escaped. Although, I don't think he's out of the woods yet. I mean, I have a feeling the emperor will show up later in this story for revenge for the heir inside of the vessel, Zim.

This reminds me of Enemies Till The End. When Zim escaped, pregnant with Nik. Although, I'm wondering how the... heir inside plays out.

And, yeah, I kinda did notice the countdown of the chapters... nice ;)

So, this was nice to read. Haven't seen you do a chappy for this in a while, so I'm really glad you two got to sort it out, and make one. Although, I'll wait until you two aren't busy for the next one.
Chrona4Shirotsubaki chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I will start by saying that I love this story and the plot you've come up with. 3 It is really good and I can't wait to see what happens to poor little Zim!
Shadowdib chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Woah. I still can't say how sorry I am for you losing your stories-having to re-write so much must be torture. Take as much time as you need-quality over quantity. Still... Geezus, Zim! You've got it awful right now! I should be learning to expect this... But at least he's beginning his escape! That idea about the wings frequency opening the wall-door is genius, plain and simple. I wouldn't have thought of it in a million years.
Pheonix888 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Well, looks like Zim had enough strength, despite his condition, whether he was faking it or not, to escape, at least right now. That was smart thinking of using wings, and thank God no guards came yet :)

Again, very sorry about your computer! But at least you got your Hope's up to add a new, and even updated two stories! *squeal* :P

So yes. You and Tunica are doing a VERY good job, (you can immediately tell that Im really interested in your stories when I start to gawk like an idiot at the notification from my phone :P) and I am interested to see how Dib plays his part, but most importantly right now, how Zim deals with... whats inside of him.

Overall, powerful, emotional story, and Im loving where this is going. Good job! ;)
PenguinBandit523 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
That was very clever. I can't help but think that if that fetus in Zim's body survives, it'll probably be quite a force to be reckoned with.

Well, I hope Zim get's out of there okay. Glad you were able to update. :)