Reviews for Chimes
LydiaLovegood chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
LOVE it! :)
meg527 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Perfect chapter! Kudos to Severus for at least *thinking* about contraception. I hope the morning holds lovely things for him.
Angelwells chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
great chapter, cant wait to see what happens next. :D

Angel :D
Sampdoria chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Thank you so much for another great update, not at least an update while moving, I am so impressed:-))
I admit to hope that Hermione gets pregnant after this, not only because it will tie the two of them together and also because how it will smart Ron (I hope;.))
Mrs HH chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
So is it "Oh dear" or not? That is the question. One half of me would like some nice angsty upset and the wants fluffy bunnies.

But I shall leave that in your capable hands...
viola1701e chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
oh, they have been very good friends for a while now, they work together, have a lot in common and now they are in love with each other. Why not ask her to get married? and if she is pregnant? YAY!
Hermione is emotionally ready for a proper relationship between adults (LOL!) and who cares what the others think. As long as Severus owns up to all of his feelings and wants...shell jump at him. Who wouldnt?
Great story!
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Let's look at this Vegas style and see how the dice are going to roll. She's ovliutating, she's on the most potent fertility potions and she has just been with a very very happy and vital Slythern. We know the baby bomb has been planted so now we need to predict the size of the explosion. In dice terms is it going to be 1? 2? 3? Hard 7?!
roseberrygirl chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Hey I am enjoying this story, no need to apologize for making it longer!
roseberrygirl chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Holy jumping cockblock batman!
furface294 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
okay it is sunrise here, what happens NOW?
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was great, honastly who on earth would prefer Ron Weasley over Severus Snape.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I knew if and I'm beyond excited!

Hope the move eases up on you.
dragoon811 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Love it thus far! I'm hopeful for them to have a baby and be all fluffy and in love and, yeah... Wonderfully written, hope the moves gets easier :)
RussianDestruction chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Very good smut. Uhoh, baby SS on the way?!...
lovealan chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Great cliffie! Please update soon.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »