Reviews for Chimes
furface294 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
FLUFFY? Well as long as its smutty you add as much fluff as you want hahaha, enjoying this story
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This update made me so happy!
viola1701e chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
off to the MOM to get married! what do they need a big wediing for? all they need is witnesses and rings!
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
oooh yesssssss i love this
lovealan chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next.
dragoon811 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Lovely and fluffy! I love your fluff!
snapefan520 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Fluff away...I am thorougly enjoying this little story of yours. I'm so glad there wasn't the 'uh-oh, I was drunk' awkwardness. These two have worked together and are friends, and I'm glad you reflected that in this story.

It will be difficult waiting until Monday for an update.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Gyvir26 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I like that Severus had already decided to offer his further services should Hermione ask for his help. Hopefully she'll see that he really is willing to deal with what could come next. Looking forward to more.
mom2divas chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Loved this chapter! So many thoughts; I'm not sure where to start... I just love Severus' internal debate and hope Hermione won't be upset if it results how I think it will, hope it will! So excited for the next chapter! (Hope your move will be over soon. We're hoping to move in the summer after the baby's born and I'm really not looking forward to moving, let alone with 3 kids. Eek!)
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
oh holy hell this was...ooooooh omggggggggggggg i cant even speak
LydiaLovegood chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
LOVE it! :)
meg527 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Perfect chapter! Kudos to Severus for at least *thinking* about contraception. I hope the morning holds lovely things for him.
Angelwells chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
great chapter, cant wait to see what happens next. :D

Angel :D
Sampdoria chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Thank you so much for another great update, not at least an update while moving, I am so impressed:-))
I admit to hope that Hermione gets pregnant after this, not only because it will tie the two of them together and also because how it will smart Ron (I hope;.))
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »