Reviews for Chimes
mom2divas chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Aw! They're officially together! And she didn't freak out about the forgotten charm.
kelsey.chappell chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Is it Monday yet?!
LydiaLovegood chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Okay I'm in love too... with this story! lol. Of course, having a 2 week old baby at home and my hormones being all whacked out does make me more sentimental and sappy so of course all your fluff is making me all giddy and goofy. :) Love your writing, adore how you are writing the characters and of course I LOVE the storyline. Cannot wait for the next update!
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I loved it, you made the akward "morning after" absolutely Perfect:-))
meg527 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Have I mentioned that I love fluff? Fluff and morning sex. Really, you can't get much better than that. Well, okay, fluff, morning sex, and a really fantastic brunch afterward. Done.
Mione21 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
*clapping*

...And before I forget...

"Squee!" Loved it!
Mione21 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
"The idea that Ron Weasley had made love to her was almost sacrilegious, akin to allowing someone to finger-paint over a Monet."

This is a brilliant piece of work. Thanks for showing us the inner-workings of your mind. It must be a wonderful place to live! :)
Christy Rose chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This chapter was too sweet. Loved it
furface294 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
FLUFFY? Well as long as its smutty you add as much fluff as you want hahaha, enjoying this story
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This update made me so happy!
viola1701e chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
off to the MOM to get married! what do they need a big wediing for? all they need is witnesses and rings!
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
oooh yesssssss i love this
lovealan chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next.
dragoon811 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Lovely and fluffy! I love your fluff!
snapefan520 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Fluff away...I am thorougly enjoying this little story of yours. I'm so glad there wasn't the 'uh-oh, I was drunk' awkwardness. These two have worked together and are friends, and I'm glad you reflected that in this story.

It will be difficult waiting until Monday for an update.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »