Reviews for Chimes
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Contraception spell?
Twizard2013 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Ron is such a goomba. Smart of him to hide that. Could spoil the moment.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
What Ron did was beyond cruel and vile, poor, poor Hermione.
Angelwells chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Ha ha really does suck to be Ron :)

Angel :)
dragoon811 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Absolutely wonderful! :-D
StrongHermione chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
What a wonderful story - lots of SS/HG goodness and a side helping of Ron-bashing to boot. Wonderfully well-written and all tied up nicely. Well done and I look forward to the next story :)
ilive2read chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
mmmm, No kids and a hotel room with Severus...yummy!
ashling92 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
*claps exitedly* Awesome ending, awesome story! Thank you for writing and sharing it with the famdom. I wish you a very happy and blessed New Year with lots of plot ideas and time to write.
ashling92 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Oh, I loved the description of the babies and their names! I can so relate to Hermione being torn between desiring alone time with her husband and her mother instincts towards her children, especially her young daughter. I enjoyed the ending, they both kidnapping each other and am very much looking forward to the smut!
ashling92 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Tee, hee! No, this wasn't fluffy, but I know what you mean. I loved the dynamics between the characters and I would love to see the scene where Hermione's belly is appearing 'like the full moon' - and Ron's face at this sight - on screen. And then Severus' entrance... One can almost hear the death bells. However you are wrong: I do want to know about the mentioned not-to-be broomstick accident, your author note has piqued my curiosity...
ashling92 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
With each chapter I love this story more and more - and am very happy that it has more chapters than the promised two-shot. I'm especially fond of this line: "You do realize that you are about to question my masculinity and my skill as a potions master in the same breath…." Simply brilliant, and it sounds like something Severus might say in such a situation, his usual snarkiness turning into something less biting, but still teasing. Thanks again for writing and sharing.
ashling92 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Oh, oh, there goes the responsibility of adults, washed away with wine. Well, I suppose they are entitled to a bit of imprudence now and then. Loved the chapter and am off to read the next ;-D
ashling92 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
LOL, Severus encouraging Fred and George, what a great, subversive idea. Of course I enjoyed the delicious rest of the chapter as well. Thank you for writing and sharing.
ashling92 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
A very promising beginning. I like your style and the dynamic between the protagonists. I'm very much looking forward to more.
Sampdoria chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
What a smashingly Perfect story this has been to follow, I have loved every Chapter. Thank you so much for writing and sharing:-))
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »