Reviews for Chimes
LoriAnnRut chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I like it. Severus and Hermione go well together. :)
LoriAnnRut chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
No, I think Ron should have been killed. It's so much better that way. Normally I'm not very blood thirsty, but Ron can really bring it out in me. How on earth could such a great series of books end with Hermione and Ron together?

Great story so far. I love Severus. :)
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow, Ron is more evil than usual. lol I like it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Great story. Well written, good plot. And Ron... got what he derserved. ;)
TequilaNervous chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
What a wonderful story! I love these kind of fics, where Hermione finds out how stupid weasley is! Wonderful! I'd love to translate this story into spanish if you allow me of course.
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved this - lumpish RW gets his just 'reward' and clever Potions Master gets the girl!
I'm going to read your other stories now - don't know how I missed them.
Willow
AngelApple70x7 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
loved this
Dherea chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Great story! I. Especially liked the part where Rob came in with her "favorite" flowers & chocolates - only to be told after 6 years together, he still did not know them...right before Severus threw him out. Well played!
meg527 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Excellent! Great sex is the best revenge - Oh, wait, that's not how the saying goes, is it? Oh, well...

Frankly, Ron got off easy (smirk) with his paternity suits. I'm pretty sure I'd have killed him off somehow. After the paternity suits left him penniless and drove him back to living with his mother.
JGallowayWriter chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Love it love it love it
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Isn't karma just lovely?
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I don't know how Hermione would feel about a baby so quickly after her divorce, but, if its any consolation, the baby would be gorgeous!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Contraception spell?
Twizard2013 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Ron is such a goomba. Smart of him to hide that. Could spoil the moment.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
What Ron did was beyond cruel and vile, poor, poor Hermione.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »