Reviews for Jara Drabbles
You know a good idea for a story is Anubis house redone as monster high where all the students are monsters. Jerome could still be a vampire and Mara could be an actual witch or something like that. I really enjoy your stories they are FANTASTIC!
SlytherClawGranger chapter 78 . 2/8
You did such as a good job on these Drabbles! I L-O-V-E-D it! Can't believe that it's taken this long for me to find it.
SlytherClawGranger chapter 29 . 2/6
I am so happy that you included my favourite ships in HOA
SlytherClawGranger chapter 28 . 2/6
The ending just made me squeal!
SlytherClawGranger chapter 8 . 2/5
So cute~
SlytherClawGranger chapter 4 . 2/5
Romantic Jerome makes a happy Mara.
SlytherClawGranger chapter 1 . 2/5
Crosswords are a great way to bond. This proves it. ;)
MyGhela chapter 78 . 10/31/2014
Brilliant! That was lovely.
pageslearntothink chapter 78 . 10/11/2014
Aw, I loved this one! I've never seen By the Light. I feel like I need to see it now... Can't wait for the next one! xx
gentleautumnrain chapter 77 . 10/10/2014
YOU POSTED! I THOUGHT YOU DISAPPEARED INTO A FORMLESS VOID EOUGBAWNGW

YOUR WRITING IMPROVED, I'LL TELL YOU THAT

AND AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK
pageslearntothink chapter 77 . 10/9/2014
Aw! Jara feels! :') Loved it loved it loved it!

How about...one of them brings home a dog, only to find out that the other person is terrified of dogs. Hmm? I don't think you've ever done one like that before. ;)

Can't wait for the next one! xx
NeverBeLonely chapter 77 . 10/9/2014
This is so lovely! It's interesting that this is written in the second person (using 'you' rather than 'I' or 'she', but you probably already know what second person means), because I don't think you've ever done that before, and it makes the story more unique and almost poetic, in a way, if you get what I mean. I really, really like it. I might try and think of a prompt for you because I really love your writing and I want to read more. Xx
NeverBeLonely chapter 76 . 10/8/2014
I'm just about to go to bed so I may have to keep this short, but really I could write and write and write about this perfect little story. Jerome and Mara are so in character and so perfect and everything is so wonderful about this that it's made me fall in love with them falling in love with each other all over again. You really are a very good writer. Xx
pageslearntothink chapter 76 . 10/8/2014
Aw, that was so cute! I did not expect a second update in one day, this is amazing! :D Need a prompt? ;)

They're playing a game where they’re watching a movie and when one of them laughs, the other kisses them. *0*

Love you, darling! Can't wait for the next update, as always. ;)
beauty behind the words chapter 75 . 1/30/2014
I honestly love this fic so much!
Prompt: could you maybe have their son/ daughter ask one of them for advice about a kid they have a crush on and then have them tell some cute little story about their past.
I know you're busy with freaks and geeks, but I'd love it if you wrote this one!