Reviews for The Beggening
inquiete chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Fluff is good, this is real good. I'm glad I finally got around to reading all of this. Or at least catching up to where you are in the story. This is going in my favorites seriously you've out done yourself AGAIN my friend, PM me if you want to talk, I've missed our conversations.
inquiete chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Anastasia? Bryon? As in...Bryon Dragon Lankford? Or are we talking recarnations...or am I insane? Anyway nice chapter and I look forward to reading more.
inquiete chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Hmm, interesting I'm a little surprised that Charlotte could smell the Raven Mocker, but then again human's don't have THAT bad of a sense of smell. I wonder what's going to go down with Jonathon.
inquiete chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Sounds really good, cute to. I wonder what's going to happen when they meet again. Or are you going to show other scenes like Nisroc with his brothers. Oh well looks like I'll find out in a bit.
inquiete chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
hey sorry it took me so long to read this I haven't been on in a while. This chapter is really good I'll see if I can read the next chapter before I have to go to chem.
Stephaim Fan chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
OMG IT HAS BEEN UPDATED AS FORTOLD BY OUR ANCESTORS! ERMAHGURD SO MUCH FLUFF!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
EEP EEP EEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP! SOOOO glad you updated! Absolutely LOVED this chapter; IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! AHHHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SUPER SOON! I can't WAIT to read more; AMAZING JOB!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
OMG OMG OMG! First of all, AMAZING CHAPTER! I loved Nisroc's constant thinking of her and how she was thinking about him too. And then AHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG SHE RAN INTO ANASTASIA AND DRAGON! OMG I JUST LOVE THAT! Are they going to be important throughout this story? Wait...Dragon mentioned a monster...ARE YOU REFERING TO THE RAVENMOCKER THEY SAW IN DRAGON'S OATH?! THAT IS SOOOO SMART! OMG I just love this story! Update super soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Please update soon I've been waiting sooooooooooo fricking long for the next chapter I'm gonna explode! Pretty please with sugar on top update :)
Elysse Raven-Rose chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
please add more soon i love this story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Will you update soon? I really like this story please don't stop writing.
SmilesSaveLives chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Okay, I seriously think that Jonathon and his son Jacob are gonna be linked to Cindy's death (cause she has to die cause she's a ghost in the real serious, right?). I like how Charlotte assumed "Ni-Ro" is just an imaginary friend...I would laugh so hard if she ever met him. CINDY IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! *hugs Cindy* I don't want her to die and become a ghost...
P.S: UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Stephaim Fan chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
:0 Everything makes since to me now. Still I want to know if I'm right so update soon!
Elysse Raven-Rose chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
totally awesome please don't keep us waiting for more! :)
SmilesSaveLives chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! EEP! Omgod Cindy is so damn cute! She's kinda like the little kids I know...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! And, YAY, Nisroc promised to see her again! :D I am quite excited right now, sorry. OMG update soon I just love this story!