Reviews for Fell From Heaven
Analgesic-Poison chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Lovino the Angel.
...
NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lovi is certainly not an angel (based on certain characteristics) but it's kinda of funny he is, because... shouldn't he be a... devil?
-Gellie
Spamano4ever chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Aww... No Lovi... But Gil and Toni almost make up for it... Plus MAttie being cute! XD
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Do you have any idea how happy I was to see this story pop up in my alerts box? I love this plot line! There's nothing cuter than a cursing angel. WRITE MORE SOON!
Shades Of Awesome chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
duuuuuuuuddde ur back! Yay! iphones fer angels who knew lol cant wait till next chao w
Spamano4ever chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Yay! Toni didn't get brain damage! Lovi is forever a hero!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is an amazing fic, I keep checking for updates, please make one soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Oh my god, was Antonios Angel Natalia (Belarus)! That is funny but also extremly greepy,poor Ivan.
Black Kaitou
Blueyay chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
awe that was so cute!
Allers3 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Gah, this is beautiful. I love the idea of this AU, and the mental imsge of Lovino is white skinny jeans, and don't mind me. Anyways. This is really cool, and I'm really excited for more, but I'm worried about Gilbert and Francis because Lovino warned Antonio away from the club. Oh, and I'm thinking Antonio's usual angel was Natalia. :D Awesome job, and keep writing!

Ally
Lilith Graves chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
*rolling on ground laughing* OH MY GAWD! BELARUS WAS HIS ANGEL?! AND SHE'S ON PAROLE?! BWAHAHAHA-*coughcough*
Ahem, sorry about that, really though, good job :D
Spamano4ever chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Lovi is such a rude, adorable little Angel! I love him. Lucky Antonio XD
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
So you apologize for the bad Italian translation and then don't even put up a translation key? I mean I know that he was saying god dammit and then something about getting stuck with such an idiot but could you at least put the word for word translation in? This story is interesting though, although its a little hard to believe that angels are allowed to swear and have incestuous feelings without being damned. Hmm maybe they're allowed to be slightly less angelic when they're on earth or something (although it's a bit of a stretch).

May your plot bunnies be as fertile as the banks of the Nile.
Tanuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Well! That's a really nice starting! Love it! I hope the following chapters will comme soon! ;)
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I found the intro with the little song really cute. :3 There were parts that made me giggle, like when he threatened to kill the bird. :P Seems like a nice idea for a fanfic.

CRITIQUE AND SUGGESTIONS:

. ("Gracias! I'm glad you all liked it." He said.) When a line of dialogue ends with a dialogue tag, the full stop/period at the end of the line of dialogue should be a comma, and if something other than a word that must have a capital letter follows after it (e.g a proper noun), then it doesn't need a capital letter. However, you don't have to replace ? or ! with a comma. I've made corrections to every part of this fic that shares that same issue for you:

[ "Gracias! I'm glad you all liked it," he said. ]
[ "You can see me?!" the other asked. ]
[ "There we go, now I can get home and get ready to go!" he said happily as he walked out of his class room and then out of the school. ]
[ "That was a really nice song Mr. Fernandez!" One of the little children said. Antonio smiled and patted the child's head. ]
[ "Sing another song for us please!" one kid said. ]
[ "Hola Gil! Touching the kids?" he asked a confused before hearing his Prussian –Gilbert always said that he was so awesome that he was Prussian not German- friend laugh and figuring out what he meant. "Hey!" ]
[ "Yeah their parents came. So why you here? I thought you, Francis and I were going to that club at six." the Spaniard said confused.]
[ Oh no, I'm going to be late…." He mumbled as he quickly looked around for his phone. ]

( The boy had wings ) This sentence needs a full stop/period at the end.
( Well Antonio hoped that he was suppose to see this man. ) 'Suppose' should be 'supposed'.
( Antonio gulp a bit and continued to stare) 'Gulp' should be 'gulped'.
( His skin looked tanish, not as tan as Antonio's. No, it was much paler than his Spanish skin. But tanner than most none the less.) This could be shortened to:
[ His skin was a shade of tan, a little lighter than that of Antonio's. ]

( "Hola Gil! Touching the kids?" He asked a confused before hearing his Prussian –Gilbert always said that he was so awesome that he was Prussian not German- friend laugh and figuring out what he meant. "Hey!" ) This sentence confused me. Consider re-wording it so that it's clearer.

Nice job! ;) Keep up the good work! :)