Reviews for Forgotten Wish
Great story!
kagz 14 chapter 3 . 1/24
evil bastard
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
Great story, really enjoyed it )
katscratchstudios chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
i loved it...what a beautiful ending.
Just Another Dawn chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
I liked this. To be honest, I didn't think I would when I started it but it was too intriguing to put down. I do feel like you lost a bit of motivation with the end but I was happy with it. Very different (in plot) to anything I've really read before and I enjoy that. Your writing was good, the formatting in earlier chapters was a bit...odd and somewhat difficult to navigate - but that might just be me. Overall, the read was enjoyable and I got through it over the course of the day. Thank you.
guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
So?
Morrowyn chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
images?qtbn:ANd9GcSrggAKtRLVElgKqO-n0nUgRgBdj8dWD3VPBhQ4FiOlegp hi5gs
Morrowyn chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Your Koga is PERFECT! :D I thought I was gonna die!
Morrowyn chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
You know it's good when you're reduced to fangirlgigglefits! X'D
errrkaMae chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
This chapter made me cry.
Ragnell chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
Nice fanfic- good take on Sesshomarou's personality issues. I enjoyed some of your lyrical passages. Your recent "Guest" commenter sounds like a jerk who never made an effort to write anything; and if he/she did so, I doubt I would be inclined to waste my time reading it. If you are attempting to insult someone "guest", at least try to appear literate when doing so. Pardon my digression from reviewing the author, but I can't stand immature twits who waste space on fanfic reviews.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
U suck! lol
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I just checked the currency rates and 20,000 yen is actually about $250, not $2,000. But then again this story was written in 2002 so it might have been different then...or not ;-P
Typicalyssa chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
I loved this story!

Started reading with a sceptical mind, but I was so wrong. I liked the hospital drama and how four guys were falling head over heels for Kagome (well, except that ice block Sesshoumaru)... but all's well towards the end. I really loved the last chapter! You actually got me thinking that the lady who first knocked on Sess's door was Kagome! I actually fell for your trick. Either that or I'm really clueless. hahaha..

Thanks for the great story! )
inked-writer chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
That paragraph was extrodinarily long... you might want to separate 'em. ;)