Reviews for Celestial Bodies Suite
aliealouise chapter 18 . 3/23
Omg that last chapter!
This whole collection!
You have had me in tears, i have been laughing out loud, you have had my tummy in butterflies and you have made my heart break. But that last chapter was pure love, i hope to go with the one i love but if not i hope to what ever is out there that she meets me there or i meet her :)
Pure brilliance as always hun x x
shipwreckintheraein chapter 18 . 3/15
They say this story is beautiful, they say this is their favorite. They say that this story is written intrinsically, melodically, poetically, spiritually, fluidly, gracefully, softly, gently. They say that your eyes widen and your heart collapses and your world spins a little sweeter as you realize the wonders of the universe before us when you read this story of love and hope and dreams and stories and meanings and i-think-i-love-you's and meant-to-be's.

They say a lot of things... :)
librarywitch chapter 11 . 1/24
Just re read this beautiful story (again!). Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Spades chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
Okay, yeah, I got a bit teary eyed there at the end. Not helping my headache any but great story.
mugglemom08 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Loved, loved, loved this. Last chapter was sad, but a perfect ending.
librarywitch chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Oh man! This was simply beautiful. One of the best finale I have read for our boys. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job.
theclarinetchica chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
This was fantastic. The whole thing- the ups, the downs the in-betweens. And while the ending WAS sad, I think your story really did come full circle and create a lifetime of stories for John and Sherlock. I loved it.
TheBookshelfDweller chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
This whole story was amazing, original and very tastefully written. The ending was bitterweet, but with "sweet" being the key word :)
Sherlock'sScarf chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Oh, sweetie, this story was just beautiful. Your John and Sherlock fit together so perfectly, like two parts of a puzzle. I loved all of the little vignettes of a lovely life together; the highs and lows, as well as the in-betweens that make up most of life. It was a gorgeous journey, and the ending was perfect - even if it did make me sob like a baby. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful work.
Yvette chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I found your stories last night after watching the first 5 episodes of Sherlock over the past few days. I haven't watched 6 because I know it's a cliffhanger and I don't want to be waiting on the answer all summer. So I found this site and your stories to fill the time with more Holmes and Watson. Thank you. Normally I read fanfiction without much expectation in the characters sounding like they should. I usually find that the author is trying to fit themselves into the story by putting their own personality into a character. You made Sherlock and Watson sound, feel, and move just like they should. I could see the body language as if it were another episode on television. You're writing is very poetic at times, but it worked well with the style of story. I enjoyed this Suite very much. Thank you.
librarianmum chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Oh that was just heart-breaking but in a good way if you know what I mean. The image of Sherlock going on ahead and coming back to hold his hand out to John and lead him on, just like in life. Thank you for this - it was just lovely.
librarianmum chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
John swept in and gleamed and glistened, like morning light on the sea, the deep sea of his blue eyes.

Just beautiful. Am loving the entire story arc, but this chapter in particular really got me.
Mollie chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
That last one was absolutely beautiful, I am actually crying at that it was the perfect ending.
SailOnSilvergirl chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Knowing what I now know about you, Finale is beyond poignant. It's an amazing, beautiful story. The depth of their love is extraordinary, as is the depth of John's loss.

Beautiful story of the Greek gods, and the set-up for Sherlock and John, which you then, in a wonderful that's-not-fair moment, deny them.
"with grief so palpable he could have painted with it." - I actually had to choke back a sob. Amazing phrasing.
More lines that I loved:
"He remembered all over again, the continuous shaft of pain pierced his heart."
"John, do keep up! In that manner John loved and hated in equal measure." (This is so perfectly in character.)
"...half crouched on his chair, hair dark, white shirt, tight across his chest, sleeves rolled up and that shit eating, goddamn, cocky grin of his."
"Have you caught your breath? he asked." (Perfect call-back to SiP.)
"And John smiled that wild, devil may care smile and he felt a giggle boiling up in his chest." (So John.)
"And then with Sherlock eternally leading the way, the two of them stepped between time and out of memory and into the infinity of space. They faded into starlight..."

Needless to say, I am full-out weeping.

Completely and Absolutely.
SailOnSilvergirl chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
The poetry in this is so lovely. While the entire series has a lyrical quality to it, it stands out in this chapter.

"Yes, your magnificence." - LOL

What a concept here; amazing! - but let's say that the atoms of my hand," and he let go of Sherlock's hand and raised it up so it was visible, "are made up of the same atoms from the same star that are present in your hip." He firmly placed his hand on Sherlock's hip and moved it back and forth across it. "Perhaps that's why I am so madly attracted to you, just some of my atoms trying to join up with some of yours.

"We are connected, something I am sure you have realized for years and now is just dawning on me. When it comes to matters of the heart I am, ever, your pupil." He smiled his heartbreaking smile at his partner, the one reserved just for him.