Reviews for Celestial Bodies Suite
cautionald chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
Oh I loved the story so so much it was complete I don't have to think during John's armylady because she led me to your stories. Oh also chapter 3 is an exact replica of chapter 2 I think you accidentally uploaded the wrong one
Suealpacamama chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
You leave me breathless...and in tears. Wonderful finale...so right! Thank you.
Suealpacamama chapter 16 . 7/18/2016
:) :) :)
Suealpacamama chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Oh, my heart aches for him...you have captured his grief and devastation...
Suealpacamama chapter 12 . 7/18/2016
Wonderful! I especially like Sherlock sharing that he heard John whispering in his ear and remembered that he saw a "a vague shadow hovering in the corner of his vision". I could believe it!
Suealpacamama chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
Your writing is always so satisfying...so complete. I love your stories...
aliealouise chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Omg that last chapter!
This whole collection!
You have had me in tears, i have been laughing out loud, you have had my tummy in butterflies and you have made my heart break. But that last chapter was pure love, i hope to go with the one i love but if not i hope to what ever is out there that she meets me there or i meet her :)
Pure brilliance as always hun x x
christineisthename chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
They say this story is beautiful, they say this is their favorite. They say that this story is written intrinsically, melodically, poetically, spiritually, fluidly, gracefully, softly, gently. They say that your eyes widen and your heart collapses and your world spins a little sweeter as you realize the wonders of the universe before us when you read this story of love and hope and dreams and stories and meanings and i-think-i-love-you's and meant-to-be's.

They say a lot of things... :)
librarywitch chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Just re read this beautiful story (again!). Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Spades chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
Okay, yeah, I got a bit teary eyed there at the end. Not helping my headache any but great story.
mugglemom08 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Loved, loved, loved this. Last chapter was sad, but a perfect ending.
librarywitch chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Oh man! This was simply beautiful. One of the best finale I have read for our boys. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job.
theclarinetchica chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
This was fantastic. The whole thing- the ups, the downs the in-betweens. And while the ending WAS sad, I think your story really did come full circle and create a lifetime of stories for John and Sherlock. I loved it.
TheBookshelfDweller chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
This whole story was amazing, original and very tastefully written. The ending was bitterweet, but with "sweet" being the key word :)
Sherlock'sScarf chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Oh, sweetie, this story was just beautiful. Your John and Sherlock fit together so perfectly, like two parts of a puzzle. I loved all of the little vignettes of a lovely life together; the highs and lows, as well as the in-betweens that make up most of life. It was a gorgeous journey, and the ending was perfect - even if it did make me sob like a baby. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful work.