Reviews for She Walks In Beauty
TaiyoukaiMars chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
Alright, loved it! The action was well-written as was the scene between Rei and Heero. I have no idea if you've already made up your mind in regards to Rei's pairing, but my vote is for Trowa. I love Heero and Trowa, but there are far more Rei/Heero stories than there are for Rei/Trowa. But, yeah, I loved this chapter, love the story and cannot wait for you to update again!
Bewinha chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
I've become hooked on your story! Rei is my favorite and I'm loving her and heero's scenes.
Darkbadkitty chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Great chapter! Thanks 4 updating. Nice Rei and Heero action, too bad that usagi had to walk in. I thought Rei was gonna kick his a$$ for sure, after he told her i don't want to hurt you. Please update again soon.

Darkbadkitty
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! And poor Trowa... hopefully he's not out of the picture yet, I really do prefer him and Rei together _(). Keep up the great work!
Perfection's Scream chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
Oh my god. I about peed my pants when I saw you updated.

Heh. Gettin a little steamy, eh?

I loved it, as always. Don't leave us hanging too long this time
Silver Scribes chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
OMFG, my brain exploded when I saw that this story had been updated, and now there's a mess on my carpets, thanks.

I loved it in all its steaminess and shirtless heero-ness. Looking foward to more!

SS
Reijin chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw you updated! Thank you for updating. this chapter was great definitively worth the wait! The interaction between Rei and Heero was well written. You gave us a wonderfull christmas present! Thank you again
Princess Ren chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
My goodness! I was so surprised when I saw an update alert in my mail today! I can't believe that you're continuing this story! I'm so happy that you did! It would be a shame if you didn't! So what's next? The HeeroxReixTrowa triangle stills rocks1 i can't hardly wait for the next chapter.. Hmm.. If you're asking for our opinion about which story for you to focus, I think the revise version would be better, after all it was revised right? lol, anyways, whatever you prefer, I will still read it! Post sooN! Keep up the good work!
SpeakerOfSilence chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
OMG I about crapped a brick when I saw you had updated this story.

It was a GREAT update too.

It has the right amount of drama, romance, action... everything.

It is hard for me to decide if I like ReiHeero or ReiTrowa better. I am writing a ReiTrowa story, and I really like how you have stuck to his stoic persona. As with Heero. I JUST CAN'T PICK!

Anyway, I know how it is with school. I hope you update soon!

Silence
11 chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
YOU UPDATED!I for one loved it and love this story. I'm so0o0o0o0o0o0o happy you updated it was the best holiday present.
Firenze chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
OMG... Rei and Heero are going at it like crazy folks. :P

I'm glad for the update.. as I've been following this story for what seems like forever.

Whats going to happen? I feel bad for Trowa.. he really had no chance.. *sigh*

Keep up the good work!
reina shirahime chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
oh my God!

I really, really like this chappie..._, I've been reading this over and over again for about four months? somethng like that...your story is cool, it makes me blush! I like how the shopping trip went on and how Wufei asked them what they bought ( im' going to ask the same thing to my friends! hehehe)...I didn't expect something *hot* would happen in the story. Anyway, I'd like to see Rei end up with Heero. As for you asking about writing this one or the other...well, it really depends! hahaha! but I hope you'll finish this one! By the way, I know college is really time consuming, so do yuour best and good luck! mwah!
Rena H.M chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Hello! I just re-read your story and its updates. You are off to a very good start. It is interesting to see Rei in a love tri-angle. Most of the time she just gets forgoten. I hope to read more soon!
lady pancakes chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
ohsweetbabyjesus! you updated. you actually updated. you dont know how happy i am right now. and you update with a chapter like this. i am in utter awe.

still leaning towards rei/trowa, but not my story right?

lovely, just lovely... but that's a terrible place to stop. update soon- and i hope you dont take as long. lol.
Perfection's Scream chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
I wish you'd find it in your heart to come back.

This was my FAVORITE story. Still is. I hope like hell you finish it