Reviews for She Walks In Beauty
dee chapter 7 . 3/1/2003
Your fanfiction is.. perfect! Out of all the fanfics I've read, yours is definitely listed as the best. I've enjoyed reading it to the fullest and can't wait to read more! ..For incase I forget about this fic, send me an E-Mail saying how you updated!
The Procrastinator chapter 7 . 2/27/2003
That was an awesome chapter. I guess the wait was worth it. I sympathize with Trowa. It almost makes me hate Heero (well not necessarily ahte but you get the picture). Great job keep it up!
thescientist chapter 7 . 2/23/2003
sorry for not reviewing chapter 6! meant to but i never got the chance. i absolutely love this story and your other rei story! you are such a great author! it gives me inspiration just by reading your fics! the emotions in this chapterwas covneyed really beautifully and tension was high, it seems between trowa and rei. have you decided on a trowa/rei or heero/rei? I'm just wondering because either way, this will be a GREAT fic!

Try to get the next fic out soon but if ya don't, it's ok! i know how hard it is (do I ever!)! Peace and thanks for your awesome reiews too! take care
Perfection's Scream chapter 7 . 2/23/2003
YAY! you updated lol i read it all already and i cant wait for the next chapter. GO ahead and email me if you want. Update soon!
Cris chapter 7 . 2/23/2003
No! Trowa is not suppose to become heart broken. No!NO!NO!NO! Anyway when I asked for More Trowa and Rei, I got angust from this Chapter! PLease Make the 2 of them happy. Oh, and I love your story, even though Heero is a jerk in this chapter, Trowa a love confused drone, and Rei a messed up confused chick! Please update, Pretty Please with a million strawberries on top, (People use cherries way to much and I like being one of a knid! .)
SVZ chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
HI! Normally I wouldn't read SM/GW crossovers but I saw your story on a million favorites list so I decided to check this thing out!I have to say that I think this is a great story! I, myself am a M. Trunks and Rei shipper must admit that this is first class work! I hope you continue this fic!
lady pyro1 chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
This is the bomb! Rei/Heero!
DragonStar chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
I was so ecstatic(sp?) when I saw that you had posted another chappie! You didn't disappoint me! You're such a great writer. I think its time that Rei stand up and take a hold on the situation though. Please post soon!
mystlady chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
XX Sorry, I couldn't review earlier. _ I've been distracted lately. Poor Duo. I can't believe Rei is gonna kill him. Duo is a very sweet guy. I grew very fond of him though _
Princess Ren chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
Yes! Finally! After the long wait! You finally posted chapter 5! It's marvelous! Absolutely brilliant! The chapter has a lot to do with emotions. hehehe. It's really great! I feel sorry for Rei, having to many problems to settle! Very unlike of her, for she always hide her emotions from anyone, especially for acting weak! I just hope she go through with her problems with the help of Trowa. and Heero! I can sense a great battle between the two pilots! what's going to happen to the both of them! I know that Rei would end up with one of them and who is it! I like Heero to be with her! but with your thoughts of Trowa are making me to choose him! Who is gonna be? Heero or Trowa! (I hope it's Heero) Heero seems to be desperate to win Rei! And so does Trowa! I bet she will be having a hard time choosing between the two! what's going to happen between Rei and Heero and Rei and Trowa? c'mon tell me! You better post the next chapter very very soon! You always leave me begging for more! It's because this is so wonderful! Post the next chapter soon! Keep up the good work! And your welcome! glad I helped you! _ Post! Post! Post! okay! And update Yesterdays too! _
Reifanatic chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
..wow. life get any better? .lol jk! Anywho, I hope that in the end Trowa ends up with Rei mainly because there are hardly any Rei/Trowa fics. MORE T/R FICS MOREE! Of course I'm still a dedicated heero/rei fan but I'm also a trowa/rei fan. Please update!
D chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
OMG! THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BESSTEES CHAPTERS EVER! PPLEEASE UPDATE!
Icyfire chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
That was good. I hope you get your next chapter out. Yes I will tell you when I get my story posted. Thanks for telling me that I can even though I don't remember what its about. Go luck on your next chapter.
Like Cats chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
Thanks for update. If you really like Rei/Jadeite stories, I recommend "Painting Love" & "Reaching Out", both stories by Lady Hino. I do like them the best as a pair.
Priscilla chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
This was wonderful! I am ecstatic over your newest chapter! Lots of angst, some explanations, a lot of romantic feeling going on and you focused a lot on Heero, Rei and Trowa! What more could I ask for?

Well, it seems Usagi and Quatre are interested in each other and slowly but surely showing more and more affection towards each other. Quatre's shock over Usagi being a wife and mother was perfectly understandable, considering the Senshi will look like they're in their late teens or early twenties for most of their lives.

The most important development though is definitely the dynamic between Heero, Rei and Trowa. You're really capturing the exact quality of what draws them to each other. I'm really envious because I want to do that in my writing! At least Heero is attempting to have relationship with Rei. It's just unfortunate that she's so overwhelmed right now with everything. I really think Trowa is very good for her right now. He's calming, a good listener and isn't pushy or judgemental at all. I feel bad for him, feeling as if he's nothing more than a shoulder to lean on. But there has to be something there in Rei that reaches out to him because she thinks of him immediately when she feels sad or depressed. Maybe he should show a little more passion towards her so she gets the picture that he feels more than brotherly or friendly concern. Of course, Heero is just about melting her socks off (and mine too!) with his passionate glances and demands for answers. I wish I had that kind of situation! (Not really, I love my Duckie more than anything!) Please keep on writing. I'll be waiting on my hook.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »