Reviews for Not Optimal
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/18
Excellent idea! She needed to tell him she loved him.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 1/30
Hmm... interesting.
teedub chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
I love the lack of fluff :-) The practicality of Salazar and Tom was such fun!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Magestic.
SilentAttendance chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Is there a sequel to this? I kinda want to see a future where Toms less likely to become half snake
Deep in the Night chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Ha XD
Humorous and Sensible. That's what I love about your stories. Ooh, and I can't forget the excellent sarcasm.
Excellent work!
Gioia chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
This was fantastic. I loved the way you demonstrated how Tom had opportunities to make better choices, but he is filled with so much empty disinterst, if not loathing, that he is simply unintersted in becoming a good man. Perhaps the world will be better with this Tom, who realizes that he risks madness and a parasitic existence on this path he has chosen. But whatever occurs, Tom will never be able to claim he didn't know better and had no opportunities to make something good of himself. This free will thing is tough, isn't it?

Well done!
Alex chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
I was expecting Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but shadow of death works too
readingaccount chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Your writing is fantastic! Love this story.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Heh, Gryffindor made a pun with his feet.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This Tom is hilarious.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
I like that Tom doesn't turn around and become a good guy. I also like the play on words with "morality" and "mortality."

"He had never been in [the Leaky Cauldron] for longer than it took to get from Muggle London to the Leaky Cauldron but it usually..." I think you mean "from muggle London to Diagon Alley."
There are a few typos since the beginning. For one: in this chapter, "you're parents."
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Okay, the disclaimer makes it clear the answer to my question is "yes."

"'Mr. Gaunt, please!' Ogden said, shocked." I didn't see the narrator mention that "the man's" name was Ogden.
I like the reasonable, moderate Salazar Slytherin.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
You slipped into using present-tense around the point where Tom decides to visit Hagrid.

This is an interesting idea. Is this an Ebenezer Scrooge deal?
Qi Eclipse chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Becouse Tom's motives are much more complex than simple minded greed
Great well thought out story