Reviews for Crossing Jordan
angeliena chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love Jordan!
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Great story and I too have like/hate feelings about Jordan and I don't think we have seen the last of her.
othiara chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow. This was amazing. I could never write something like this. I hope you write more.
AEM77 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I've been so impressed with Kate Kelton's acting this season as she's really been able to take Jordan to several different emotional places with her facial expressions and line delivery in a matter of a few moments. Your writing does this same impressive task, conveying Jordan's roller coaster of emotions of anger, angst and sadness with just a few lines.

I also like that it touches a bit on Nathan's tendency for righteousness and his inability to forgive. He has been much maligned this season (I believe unfairly), but these traits I think are his real faults.

Thanks for writing this!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Jordan was AMAZING in that episode. I mean, we knew it'd end but I was hoping they'd do it really well and they definitely did. Came as a shock to know she'd been playing him all along, didn't see that coming. The "same recipe, different flavor" sentences are so spot on.

Really hope you update/post something Nathan/Audrey soon, feels like it's been ages. Enjoy the last few eps of the season and hope you're well :)
SiriCerasi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
(He damns her for using him, but he has done the exact same thing. Same recipe. Different flavor.)

God, this kills me. I mean, Jordan obviously made some bad choices but I can understand her motives. I've always felt really horrible for her, because it's so obviously she really cares about Nathan and he might feel something for her but it's always going to be Audrey.

Ugh. Burned just made everything hurt. But this is beautiful )