Reviews for Mission Accomplished
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is so touchingly beautiful
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Why are there not any more reviews for this?
This story is perf, perf, perf :D
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Omg can you stop writing such perfect things that make me go all smushy inside please? ;-; Where on earth do you get all of your fluffy ideas from?

Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This story is so beautiful! You are an amazing writer (this AU is awesome)! Thank you for sharing and giving me so many wonderful USUK feels! Faves!
Sora Resi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is just... beautiful :D I love sci-fi USUK.
april.sherbet chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was so incredibly heartwarming I don't think I can contain myself! It's beautiful and I thank you for writing it.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love transcends all odds...this is the vibe I'm getting from this story. Very well done :)
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh wow, this is fabulous! I'm kind of terrified to do sci-fi because I'm sure I'd get a million things wrong. Heh. But wow, you have the ability to really drag a person into your universes.

I was a little confused at first, but it all clicked together in my mind eventually. Gosh, it's so sappy and cheesy and romantic and that's my favorite kind of fic! Emma is a great characrer too. I love it all. _
MelancholyMonochrome chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aww so sweet! Such an adorable fic and I LOVED Emma in all of this. I think the best part was how they both wanted each other as the first thing they saw. I loved this fic so much!

XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is so beautiful. I would leave more thoughts, or maybe an essay-sized review like i gave your other fic, but my mind is too blown to form coherent words. This is amazing.
LadySkarlettofSkaro chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You always accomplish to make the two of them utterly perfect and flawless in every way. This is probably, most defintiely, one of my favorite pieces of work by you :)