Reviews for Consequences – A Bad Apple Comedy of Justice
o
Jasmine-The-Sandwich chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
You should take over writing the MLP episodes. :D
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
And that's how it ended the wow well done it made me cry to see this outcome excellent job bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Wow that was awesome how you did this well done bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Woah nice omake excellent job bravo,onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
That was very awesome I love how you done this very differently I applaud you bravo, onward.
btamamura chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
For the first half, it was extremely satisfying seeing AJ give Diamond Tiara such a chewing out that she seriously deserves! I liked how the plot played differently so Babs still got berated for her actions, but still ended with her as a CMC. I actually wish this was how it went now.

The second half, now that was just brilliant! I actually enjoy 'show them the series so they can avoid their suffering' fics. At first I dreaded things would still play out like normal, but then WHAM! I loved it!
xxravenwing250xx chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
I. Fucking. Love. This. This story kicks the ass of the horribly flawed episode. It's obviously too fanficy to ever make a real episode, other than chapter 1, and the fourth wall breaking probably would not have gone over well in an actual episode, but this was just EXCELLENT. I love it so much 333
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Heh, this is a very good story. Great idea about adding Discord.

Keep the good writing.
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Discord started gamer luna? Even more reasoning why he is epic. I love this dynamic you have going here. I'd love to see more work from you based on discord messing with the episodes. (Trixie?)
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
This was fantastically written. I watched a youtube video that recommended it, and I agree with the person in it, you wrote this better than the actual show! Your plot was very funny and I enjoyed reading it.

watch?vbukLoJSEFns
Toons Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with fellow bronzes! :D
The original left me cold and bitter. I felt like I wanted to strangle Babs for bullying AP and getting away with it! I felt sorry for Babs that she was bullied but that still did not give her the right to act like a psycho! It annoyed me to no end that AJ was unaware of her own sister being bullied!
Jennifer Brown chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Wow! This is excellent. And I agree. Babs got off too easily in the episode, but you certainly redeemed her here. Thanks for this, it was a treat to read.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
If this had happened, it would have made the episode a bit shorter, but dang, your version was so good! The best part was Applejack - telling off not just Babs Seed, but DT and SS as well, and finding a way to punish all of them. This story also gave a plausible explanation of why AJ /seemed/ to be oblivious about DT and SS in previous episodes. This story also delves deeper into Babs's motivations, and I love that she had to work for her redemption, like you said.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
There's something strangely cathartic about this chapter. I dealt with bullying when I was younger, and I couldn't help but notice something as it went on. The bullies never finished school. I never got the details as to why, but I can only assume that it was their own fault. Bullying is self destructive, and when the consequences catch up to the bullies, it never goes well. I suppose that's what they call karma.