Reviews for Consequences – A Bad Apple Comedy of Justice
Kittens chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Thanks for writing this great fic. I did not like the Babs being a bully episode because being bullied doesn't excuse one's actions. I have been abused in school and verbally abused by family members. Also relentlessly verbally abused by a sibling and there's this cultural notion that lots of behaviours and the emotional affects of mistreatment from sibling to sibling should be overlooked because it is just siblings being siblings. It especially bothered me because Applebloom and her friends treated her so well and she took her fears out on them. This was bettet written than the episode. I did not want Babs to be punished but to work toward being better and in your fan fiction she didn't seem entitled to their forgiveness. I don't know if fearing she would not be able to work on the float would be feeling entitled to her forgiveness. I wish the way you wrote applejack she acted like that in episode stepping in at least the severe forms of bullying

Sorry I did not comment on the first chapter but this is a review of the last two chapters and I liked it very much.

I am glad Applejack possibly talked to Silver Spoon's parents and they are preventing her from spending anymore time with Diamand Tiara. She is a bad influence.

I understand your dislike of Diamond Tiara to some degree she is a stereotype of mean bullies in school that mostly due relatinal violence, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter is kind of like the mean girl stereotype despite being a boy he's not a lot like the mean jock bully stereotype he acts more prissy. The writers of the show didn't give her much more depth for a lot of seasons and was it in season 4, 5, or 6 where she gets a redemption similar to Babseed. We find out Diamond Tiara is being abused by her mother which doesn't excuse her actions toward Applebloom and the others, she is also forgiven when her mother is told off. There are much better written bullies like Pacifica Northwest from Gravity Falls she is given more depth than the typical 2 dimensional mean girl or at least in season 2. It's not completely Diamond Tiara's fault though that the writers had a bit of a lack of imagination when it came to her in early seasons. She could have a been a much more fleshed out character earilier.

There is a show called Yuri! On ice where the side characters and minor female characters are given more depth than Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon did before her redemption episode that could have been written better but I am so glad the cutie mark crushaders got their cutie marks. A lot of the female characters on MLP are very well written of course but not exactly Diamond Tiara.

I understand her mother abuses her but that did not excuse her behaviour. Like Babs Seed I hope she does some soul searching and maybe gets some sensitivity training on how to treat what she thinks are lower class girls and other girls. Sometimes girls can be misogynistic towards other girls. I realise it's hard growing up and being abused by her mother but- there is this quote cool motive but still murder.

Anyway the first two chapters were good so I tbink I will read the other too! Thanks for writing this. I saw this fic on the tv tropes page for fix it fic and you sure fixed this episode!

Hum I just thought something. I like that Babs Seed had to work a little regain favour with them and Applebloom was being nice and maybe was not super easily forgiven. I wonder though it might take some ponies who are bullied maybe some time to or at least a few hours or 30 minutes to process their emotional pain before forgiving. I can see Applebloom feeling sympathetic, but if her two other friends had been a litrle angry and taken some time to forgive her i would have understood. Some people cannot forgive their abusers and that is okay and valid too no one is entitled to forgiveness.
johnlico chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I was brought here from a youtuber
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
This was really good, well written, and a much better deconstruction/reconstruction of bullies than the episode itself.
I tip my hat to you, Sir or Madam!
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
i would love a fic on how applejacks conversation went with filthy rich. bet that went well.
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Exllcent chapter love babs telling DT and silver spoon and the ending wass priceless
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Exllcent chater likw discord and luna showing babs her future and nice gag with the human world
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Another exllcent chapter I can see that happening to DT
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Exllcent fic I can see this happening
fuckthisisgay chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
o
Jasmine-The-Sandwich chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
You should take over writing the MLP episodes. :D
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
And that's how it ended the wow well done it made me cry to see this outcome excellent job bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Wow that was awesome how you did this well done bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Woah nice omake excellent job bravo,onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
That was very awesome I love how you done this very differently I applaud you bravo, onward.
btamamura chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
For the first half, it was extremely satisfying seeing AJ give Diamond Tiara such a chewing out that she seriously deserves! I liked how the plot played differently so Babs still got berated for her actions, but still ended with her as a CMC. I actually wish this was how it went now.

The second half, now that was just brilliant! I actually enjoy 'show them the series so they can avoid their suffering' fics. At first I dreaded things would still play out like normal, but then WHAM! I loved it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »