Reviews for Infliction
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 9/9
Brilliant :)
lemerly chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
wow what an ending! i did not see it coming this is brilliant!
Cliscia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love the prison metaphor when talking about Bakura's embrace. Very nice. I love how absolutely ruthless and controlling he is. No wonder Ryou felt so nervous from just EATING.

Bakura calling Ryou a bad boy and speaking to him in such a condescending, demeaning way is so sexy. He shoves his hand into his mouth while holding onto him to make him throw up, and then strokes his face and speaks to him like a child. He controls his life so much. Really, really sexy.

This was a really hot fic. I'll be honest.
white pedal chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my god Bakura was cruel here! it's a never ending fight for Ryou and Bakura on who will get control of the body and who will live they way they wish. Bakura has some serious issues especially with the way he lived in ancient times, but if he continues to torture Ryou like this he might kill him and he will die along with him because he needs his body.
CryingMarionette chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
So sad I nearly cried, must be because I am a glutton and to me food is the most important, so messing with eating habits seems to be the most cruel.

Even though I cringed the whole time I just couldn't stop reading, transfixed with the words and having to know what was going to happen and then there was the ending, I could say a million things about that ending, intense and shocking, something that would blow your mind.

Amazing work guys.
tenderglories chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
The ending... I just... Wow guys, this is really amazing. I can't really say much else except that.

Christina :)
roseofnoonvale chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this is great, i love the ending.
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aaaaand I'm here! Time to attack your story! Well... if it doesn't attack me first JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING!

Okay, so, reviewing now!

... And that first paragraph had me thinking of steak in a whole new way... not a very, um... tasty way, by the way. LOL! Nicely done. In a nauseating kinda way XDDD

Wow... you described the gluttony to the point of perfection. i could almost feel it in my own stomach. I'm seriously impressed.

OHMYGOSH... YOU HAVE ME CAPTURED! This is actually simply amazing. WOW!

EWWW EWWW EWWWW! BUT, OMIGOSH YOUR CHARACTERIZATION IS JUST SIMPLY AAAAAWESOME! You dissected both Bakura and Ryou PERFECTLY, and created a scene, albeit a gross one, so perfectly that I'm almost fangirling over here! AWESOME WORK!

UGH! DOWN HIS THROAT?! Yeah... actually, I do believe it's EXACTLY what Bakura would do. *shudders*

Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
oh shit! poor Ryou mean Bakura he has destroyed him!
Crystia chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I have one question for you. Can I review my own story?

Actually, scratch that. I'll answer it myself. I CAN. And I WILL. Heh.

Anyway, you'll be happy to hear that it worked this time. Infliction has been successfully posted! It was a long and trying journey, but we pulled it off. XD (Once again, our FRIENDSHIP has overcome all obstacles! :D)

Well, I'd leave you a longer review, but I think we both know that I've put off my AP Bio lab waaaaay too long. Just insert a bunch of self-praise and vain remarks here, and occasional you-are-awesome, and you'll have your review. I DO like the descriptions, though...So wonderfully but beautifully morbid. (your favorite word! ;P)

Sooo, you've probably heard enough of me in the past 6 hours (daaaang) to last you a lifetime, but just wanted to say: love ya lots and I loved working with you too! :D

And now let's keep up our spirit (pun, ha ha. Get it? Get it? Spirit? IGNORE MEEE) and try our hand at humor! We can do it! :)

Talk to you later,