Reviews for Comfort
I just... i just... i just cant let go of this fic! I looooooove it!
Renniseht Entreri chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Very, very well done! The dialogue in the story felt very organic and natural, it was a pleasure to read :)
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Thank you so much for writing it.
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love this!
Kelkatan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Love the emotions, wow! Very well done!
Aeris-Eithne chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is so sweet and beautiful. I especially love the early parts - it's so well-written and I really empathized with Relena's pain and inability to communicate. Heero would shadow her like that, I think. And when things got awkward between them, even after they'd made love, I found that completely realistic, too. There's something about trying to make them intimate as characters that almost feels shameful, in a way; like it's something that would deeply affect the both of them, more so than other people. Like picking at scars. I think you've dealt with both of their fragile emotions very believably. However, in the end, Heero becomes a bit more of a romantic "hero" than I can picture him; he says some very lovely things to Relena, though, and that made me giddy so I'll buy it. :) I'll have to check out more of your work!
Scarlet Eve chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was awesome. Super sweet!
Star Mk chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Beautiful, Is all i can say! :)
You're an amazing and a well gifted author and i've always loved your stories bt i'm really disappointed you stopped updating one of my most favorite stories 'healing rains' and i hope you get to finish it as soon as possible, Can't Wait! :D
zmajgoddess chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story. Very sweet.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow. Just wow. I'm going to take a few moments here to come to grips with what I've just read. That was powerful, truly powerful. Very well done, indeed.

Great work and happy future writing. See ya!
dootadoot chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You came back! *SQUEAL* I was afraid that you may have dropped off the edge of the earth and then I would never get to read your finished works. This was a beautiful piece. Bravo.
J.M.C chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
If this is a one-shot then how come it doesn't say complete?
Fer82 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Damn I return for travelling and i found this piece. Glad that you are still with us Bear and i hope that you soon can return fulltime. Now i like the way that Relena was depicted in the fic the right amount of grief, confusion and fear all in the mix, with Heero still stoic without be an Iceberg.

To Katie Yuy and KayBeth. Im sorry about your looses and please please accept my respects no matter how out date those may be.
Dianarybb chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This story is so beautiful! Thanks :)
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Yet another story that was very well done! good job girl!