Reviews for The Jedi Trial Series Book 9: Seduced
ArcCaptainZero chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
The end? :(
But it was a great chapter! :D
Did Obi and Ani know,what they have done to Satine and Padmé?

I can't wait for the next story. :)
Purplewillowtrees chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
AWESOME! The next one sounds amazing! I look forward to it.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Nice story and nice ending! Glad that Sarina brought our boys back! :)
Smile or else chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
GREAT STORY! Can't wait for the next one! :)
ST-deleted profile chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
*claps* awesome ending! You're welcome for finding that mistake haha:). I'll be looking out for the next book. Sounds interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I just found this and i had to read it to the end-can't wait for the next chapter!
Have you by any chance watched smallville? I had to smile when i found out how sarina got her power ;)
ArcCaptainZero chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Wow! What a epic fight! :D
Yeah,she is under arrest. Thank the force. :)
Please update soon! ;)
Obitinelover chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I loved the chapter.
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
i see dat castle reference. it wouldve been funny if you had done the alakazam jackass line.
ST-deleted profile chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Awesome fight scene. Sarina deserves it. Sasha is quite the fighter haha:). Btw I think you have one mistake. In the beginning of the chapter you typed "Satine" and I think you meant "Sarina". Just trying to help:). I make mistakes like that all the time.
Smile or else chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Great job :)
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Sweet! I don't know Castle so I didn;t catch that. Btw, you also mentioned early on in the chapter that Sasha threw Satine, although I know you mean Sarina.

Also loved Sasha's arrest 'So shut the hell up!' You go, girl! :D

Now hopefully our two dashing, incredibly beautiful and seduced Jedi will snap out of their entrapment and come to their senses. :)
ArcCaptainZero chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
I think, Obi is also VERY hot with that beard! :) But isn't it hard for Satine to see, that he shaved because of that ... witch?!
But it was a great chapter.
Please update soon... again! :D
ArcCaptainZero chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
That was awsome, but... What happend?! :o Again this mist...
This evil witch must go back where she comes from!

Please, update soon! Again. :D
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Hahah! Ah Sarina is soooooooooo stupid! Forgot about the Force.

And no, I didn't catch your episode 3 reference, which I'm surprised about because I've watched that film so many times that I know it like the palm of my hand! :O

Obi without a beard too. I always liked the beard on him cos he was still hot, but meh, he's still hot without it. Maybe hotter. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D