Reviews for Team No Respect
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 1/18
It's hillarious to see Team No Respect and its attempt to pretend to be 'bad guys'.
kellyshl chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Omggggg! This is so cuteeeeeeee! Kyaaaaa!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
continue continue! this. is. AWESOME!
XandyNZ chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This is awesome! I love the idea that there are some very weird bloodlines out there... And Team No Respect seems to be doing quite the opposite :p
kirallie chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Poor Iruka, his first kiss. Being unable to kiss anyone would suck, he wouldn't even be able to give CPR to a dying comrade! Highly amusing story. Poor Kakashi showing up 'chasing' them for the town to be on their side
Kaleidoscope chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Oh, this is *fun*, the characterization in particular - all three of them are likable, and just a little bit different from the canon portrayals. And there is a level of...irony implicit in the fact that Hayate, Mr. Background Character in most of the series, has a lot of trouble figuring out how to use his flashy blood limit. I cannot wait to see how they manage to convince the missing-nin that Iruka is, indeed, a Bad Person.

Also, RE: Iruka's bloodline: would he be able to use it as a fast and easy way to make his kunai more deadly? Anko licks kunai in an intimidating manner in the series...
UnbiasedBias chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I really do love the way you've written this story, and I hope you can find the time to update Those bloodlines are so interesting, I want to hear more about Team No Respect!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed this fic. It's got humor and fascinating characters. Thanks for sharing.
Souseiki chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It was great refinding this. Iruka's was my favorite!
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I love this story so much. I like iruka being an important character in fics!
Yikari chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Naruto has a huge amount of side characters that can be used in all kinds of way for all kinds of stories. And this one looks quite promising, IMHO.
Chargone chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Heh. Amusing.

Needs better proofreading though. There are a number of wrong word errors, and a couple of odd bits that i can only assume are the words being out of order.

Otherwise, Very nice :D
Writing bunny chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Good chapter. I loved Team No Respect's attempt at being evil. How long before they are regarded saviors for the whole land?
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Good story. I like the Kekkei Genkai and their origins.
Prehensile hair sounds redundant. There are several shinobi who can use it without Kekkei Genkai.
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 6/21/2013