Reviews for Men of a Certain Age
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/28
This is now one of my favorite things ever. Long-suffering dads and bromance is just ridiculously fun. The tone is just perfect, the Stiles-Sheriff father/son interaction is adorable, and your version of eternal-poker-face!Chris Argent is great. I giggled my way through this, so thanks for a really fun and well-written read.
whimsicallyIrritating chapter 1 . 2/24
I've never been so pumped about middle aged man friendships in my life. Also I never thought that was a statement I'd ever think to make. Anyway bless you and your excellent grasp of comedic writing. There were more than a few times I busted out laughing after reading a perfect line. Keep up being so dang kick ass!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh gosh I loved this so much! And the references to superheroes and Supernatural were pure gold. (coincidentally Wally West is my favorite super)
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Haha! Supernatural reference :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great story!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love this so much! Just the sweetest, most heartwarming fic about the awesome bromance between Sheriff Stilinski and Chris Argent! I liked how everyone's relationship was being panned out; how Stiles saw Derek as his "troublesome friend"; how the people of Beacon Hills regarded Chris Argent and the Sheriff. THE SUPERHERO REFERENCES - dude, when you wrote it that way, I can totally see the parallels between the characters! It would so make sense that Chris Argent would be regarded with a admiring, almost lusty, light. Hahahaha! I love the Sheriff SO MUCH. He the best sob sob.
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is the most wonderful teen wolf story i have read ever. It really made me laugh (also the summary is so great a) and the conversations between Stiles and his dad were amazing-so easy and so in-character. You captured their relationship so well.

ALSO IF THE SHERIFF AND CHRIS DON'T GET TO HAVE A BROSHIP LIKE THIS IN CANON I'M GONNA BE SO MAD
TotallyLosingIt chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh, but this is FANTASTIC! You had me squealing with the Wally West reference and STARGATE and then of course SUPERNATURAL, but it was more than that! I loved Stiles' texts and calls and input and how Derek was a creeper and most of all these guys' friendship... I loved the whole damn thing. So well done. XD
TVTime chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Aww that was sweet and amusing and all around teriffic! Great job :-D
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story. Loved it!
tranland chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I did not know you wrote for Teen Wolf! Now I know and everything is glorious!
I love how you write the Sheriff's voice. I wish he had more screen time, just because he is a character that really has the potential to be Pack Daddy (which, by the way, MOST ADORABLE THING EVER).
I actually cackled horribly at your Supernatural reference...s. the dragons bit was perfect, and when Argent was telling Stillinski about his time with the Winchesters? CHRIST. I would love it if you wrote about that hunt. Especially if Cas randomly showed up in it as well because Castiel is the greatest.
I feel like I'm imposing. Oops.
Anyways, this fic is fantastic and I'm glad I randomly decided to check out my favorite authors once more!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Bros for life! But seriously I think they'd get on swimmingly, and still believe they might be secretly related.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this. It needs to be canon now. Marry me. OK two out of three of those things I was serious about. You choose.
mmsbddvr chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The supernatural reference in the end, ".. a couple of jokers named after firearms who managed to convince some truly stupid local authorities that their names were agents Plant and Page with the FBI" were unnecessary as the whole fiction already smacks of it. But I digress as telling jokes on fishing trips seems to be a natural thing to do.
schweinsty chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh, man, this was great :D. There's little enough Sheriff- or Chris-focused fic around, and even less that's genuinely good, but this was both well-written and massively entertaining. I love how you wrote the two of them, and - oh, man, Stiles is the best (and possibly the worst :P). I really enjoyed this fic :).