Reviews for Men of a Certain Age
Neminis chapter 1 . 8/1
Awww! Nothing more adorable that hot dads being bffs. Also your writing is just spot on!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 7/28
Awesome friendship fic. Great writing.
Ryanrene97 chapter 1 . 6/10
This was amazing, I laughed constantly, I love all of your teen wolf fics. Fantastic
Alotua chapter 1 . 3/8
OMG. Wicked cute old dude bromance. A. I especially loved all the ladies in town ogling the two of them every chance they got and how the sheriff just rolled with it. Hilarious AND adorable. Thanks for the good read :-)
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh. My. God.
That is probably the greatest story i have ever read, thank you.
Also... was that a Supernatural reference at the end?
Seriously though, fantastic story.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was amazing. And it needs to be canon so, so badly. Great work!
Luthien-Targaryen chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow, everything about this fic was just pitch perfect. The pacing was great, and I loved all the nods to other shows that you gave. I've always had this little headcanon that Beacon Hills is basically the Sunnydale of the Supernatural 'verse, so I really like that you were able to work that in here. Great job!
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This story is literally perfection I love it! :) 3
Smokey.Melons chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Awesome nod to Argent's time as Martouf / Lantash on SG-1.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is now one of my favorite things ever. Long-suffering dads and bromance is just ridiculously fun. The tone is just perfect, the Stiles-Sheriff father/son interaction is adorable, and your version of eternal-poker-face!Chris Argent is great. I giggled my way through this, so thanks for a really fun and well-written read.
airquotes chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I've never been so pumped about middle aged man friendships in my life. Also I never thought that was a statement I'd ever think to make. Anyway bless you and your excellent grasp of comedic writing. There were more than a few times I busted out laughing after reading a perfect line. Keep up being so dang kick ass!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh gosh I loved this so much! And the references to superheroes and Supernatural were pure gold. (coincidentally Wally West is my favorite super)
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Haha! Supernatural reference :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great story!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love this so much! Just the sweetest, most heartwarming fic about the awesome bromance between Sheriff Stilinski and Chris Argent! I liked how everyone's relationship was being panned out; how Stiles saw Derek as his "troublesome friend"; how the people of Beacon Hills regarded Chris Argent and the Sheriff. THE SUPERHERO REFERENCES - dude, when you wrote it that way, I can totally see the parallels between the characters! It would so make sense that Chris Argent would be regarded with a admiring, almost lusty, light. Hahahaha! I love the Sheriff SO MUCH. He the best sob sob.