Reviews for Jilted
starlite22 chapter 14 . 1/26
Oh thought that 14 was another chapter, what happened next or is that it? An epilogue of the future would be nice.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 1/26
Surprised Harry doesn't have enough money from his parents or Sirius to be able to but a house.
starlite22 chapter 10 . 1/26
Great story, only thing I find slightly strange is Hermuone ideas top in every class except DDA which Harry was, and yet Susan not as cleaver as Hermione is her supervisor, seems a bit strange, other than that this is great.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 13 . 1/11
I really enjoyed reading this. I liked the ending but thought it was a little sudden but all the same good story :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
You did a good job writing this, although there were some typos and error throughout the story. Besides those, you did a great job with the plot and creativity :)
SpritelyShoes chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful story, very well written, easy to follow, characters seemed mostly true, best HP/HG!
onedirectionfan10 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
I love it! The best story I've ever read! Please do more harry/Hermione stories.
Cringo chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
This is more of an off critique than anything. Susan Bones went to school with Hermione and Harry, having her as their boss does not really make sense. I think it would have been better if you had made their boss someone totally OC or even Ameila Bones would have been much better than Susan. Again, just a thought.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Enjoying the story, at the beginning you said they didn't have their wands on the island then Harry used his confused?
DK chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This was great
godessisis chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
I found your story truely amazing. I read it in one sitting.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nyahh, It's so sweet!
Jane chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
"I don't know why I'm doing all the cooking – since you're the woman of the house." Harry joked, measuring out the flour.
Perpetuating traditional gender roles is funny! Not.
Sovereign Violette chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
This is a fantastic story. I enjoyed reading it!
Jimmy chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Love this story. Please post the next one soon!