Reviews for Wethern's Law
Love this!
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Hahahhaha, excellent chapter!
Lono chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Glad to see an update! Excellent as ever. I am eager to see how Molly responds when she learns Sherlock's true motivations.
Thanks for updating!
CreamoCrop chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Poor John! Why can'y Sherlock just say that he wants to date Molly. But oh well, that would make the story shorter and i honestly enjoy this.
Doctor WTF chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
God I love this fic. And I love you for writing this fic. I'm so glad you updated and cannot wait for more! Incredibly awkward flirting between John and Sherlock to convince Molly is going to be oh so much fun!
Kerlyssa chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
This is amazing. I loathe Sherlolly, Sherlock always comes off as terribly OOC, but this, this is perfect- crushing on her hasn't made him a better, more emotionally intelligent person at all.
hihiyas chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
I want to thump my head on my desk repeatedly because of Sherlock for his question and continuing this crazy scheme. And then I'll thump him on the head before hugging Molly and sharing a tub of ice cream with her.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I love that Molly knows when he is eating and when not. Can't wait for the next chapter!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Sherlock and his crazy ideas :P I wonder how this will turn out. Good chapter btw!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"How did you ask out a girl and come away with her thinking you're gay?" Only Sherlock :P
Ash-dash1 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
The most awkward situation has just become even more awkward because Sherlock is involved. And I love it. I've been to England before (I'm proud for my age) and toasties are THE BEEEEESSSSSSTTTTT
Snarkland78 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Oh my gosh this is great! Please, PLEASE write more!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Poor Sherlock, he's trying so hard! :P
DD chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Lovely story!
ebonyfox chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
So cute! They are so gobsmackingly cute! You wrote them so well! Especially Sherlock. Well done. Feeling bereft though, update soon. I hope.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »