Reviews for Wethern's Law
chironsgirl chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Yes, Sherlock, you DO flounce! And Toby is a good cat, loving up depressed Molly.

I look forward to John's awkward attempts at flirting with Sherlock. In front of Molly. Of course, John may just collapse in hysterics, giving away the whole game.
MorbidbyDefault chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh John, you slay me. So clever with your American pick up line. heeheehee, this is gonna be hilarious!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Oh wow. Johns flirting, that's hilarious XD
magicstrikes chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
flirty scene is going to kill me, I just know it will. Fun
CottonKey chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Oh. Mah. Gawd. I'm glad I found this gem of a story! Each chapter had me laughing! I can't wait for the next chapter to see John and Sherlock "flirting" with each other. xD Great job on the story and keep up the great work!
calicar chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
This is going to be fun...

Can't wait for the next part. :)
kawoosh chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Omggggg, I love this fic so much. Your voice for everyone is so perfect! Can't wait for more.
olivetrees chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
This is just getting better and better! Looking forward to more. :)
merethengilith chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
AHHHHH KILLED BY FLUFF *falls on floor*, swear to god, you are awesome. And i love how Molly thinks Sherlock wants to date John :)
Amalia Kensington chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
*MANIACAL GIGGLES*
OMG THIS STORY JUST GETS BETTER.
Poor Molly! (and John)
cheers.
-Lex
crooney83 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Love this!
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Hahahhaha, excellent chapter!
Lono chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Glad to see an update! Excellent as ever. I am eager to see how Molly responds when she learns Sherlock's true motivations.
Thanks for updating!
CreamoCrop chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Poor John! Why can'y Sherlock just say that he wants to date Molly. But oh well, that would make the story shorter and i honestly enjoy this.
Doctor WTF chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
God I love this fic. And I love you for writing this fic. I'm so glad you updated and cannot wait for more! Incredibly awkward flirting between John and Sherlock to convince Molly is going to be oh so much fun!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »