Reviews for Wethern's Law
Aeidhryn chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
"God only knows what Sherlock Holmes would think was a better way to go about dating a girl. Probably take her to a crime scene and berate her for not seeing that clearly the victim's fringe meant that she was a horrible flutist."

Hurrah for salt-shaker chemistry, too.
Duppy Conqueror chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. It's in character, and it's funny (these are the mistakes a modern Holmes would make when trying to date). My only concern is the Steppenwolf reference (which is awesome PS, someone still knows them). I just wonder would Sherlock bother to know what/who Steppenwolf is/are or that they performed a song called "Magic Carpet Ride"? I was pretty impressed your Sherlock knew the song because given his canonical lack of concern for the solar system, politics, current affairs, and pop culture he's the only person in the world I'd believe would ask, "Bohemian what?" when Queen comes on the radio. But this is not a real concern, and I would dearly love to see Martin Freeman karaoke the sh*t out of "Magic Carpet Ride". More soon please!
redrachxo chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Oh this is brilliant! I love it! You have captured the characters perfectly, Sherlock's brilliance and awkwardness, John's long suffering patience and Molly- Oh I always loved Molly and I've often wondered if anyone would shipped her with Sherlock. Superb! xo
mpenguin15 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Oh, this is brilliant so far! can't wait for more!
CreamoCrop chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Genius! This is wonderful! On one hand, I wanted Molly's suffering to end but on the other hand, I'm egging to see how bizarre this situation would turn out with Sherlock's change of plans :)
Pip-2250 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
This is hilarious. I had my head down on my desk, I was laughing so hard. I don't usually start uncompleted stories, but a friend recommended it and I couldn't resist after reading the first few lines. John's reactions to Sherlock are so spot on. Sherlock is an idiot and this WILL come to bite him in the arse. And I can't wait to see that. And, poor Molly. Haha, drinking with her friends was a great scene.

Absolutely hilarious story. Good luck writing, I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Omg, I love this fic so much. John and Sherlock ars hilarious.
Diana Holland chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! Probably the best yet, I absolutely love the spin you're putting their characters through. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

D. Holland
whytejigsaw chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Really enjoying this!
Sherloky chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Hahah omg, this is really awesome. Please update soon I wanna know what happens next (: haha Poor Molly..
Kerlyssa chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Holy smokes, Batman, a Sherlolly fic that is... good? :O

Post more, post more!
Doctor WTF chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
There are no words for how much I love this story. I mean additional words need to be invented to say it properly!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Let the hilarity ensue! I have a feeling this is going to be priceless
varjaks chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Poor John. Sherlock doesn't listen to him and their salt shaker is toxic. Can't wait for your next chapter!
chaoticmom chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
LOL! There he goes again making things more complicated than they ever need to be. That's part of what messed him up about that 'code' of Moriarty's,the desire for everything to be a puzzle. I guess he didn't learn too much from that experience. This ought to be good, I just hope she's still speaking to him when it's all over. take care
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »