Reviews for Wethern's Law
thedragonaunt chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
A great idea for a story, beautifully realised. I love your writing style and your characterisations are excellent. The banter between Sherlock and John is tone-perfect. I look forward to reading more of your work, some time...
Lopsided Nebula chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
I just finished the first chapter. Now i can't breath beaciuse I was hyperventilating and flailing around. It was just great.
alella chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
"It was a truth universally acknowledged that every pathologist in possession of a hangover must be in want of a bacon butty"
Hahahaha! Oh I loved it and I love Pride and Prejudice! I had to say that before I kept reading.
Happy Holidays by the way! :D
NelumboGryffindor chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Awesome story..
Loved the image as well.
Verity Kindle chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Whoa, that was fun. Thanks for the historical footnote. Fantastic fun!
Verity Kindle chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Hahaha, the banter between John and Sherlock is amazing!
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I like the Molly rants and the John/Sherlock banter, really,, I like everything about this story...
Steph01924 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Redbookbluebook chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
I loved Molly's chat with the corpse; it was a lovely bit of insight into her character and wholly amusing.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
I loved it! Oh the ending was soooooooo worth the wait!
applejacks0808 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
This was hilarious! I love the witty banter!
TheHolmesSister chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Haha this is priceless. Awesome
OohLaLee chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
This was a satisfying end. Meaning it left me smiling in confidence that the fun dynamic you created between Sherlock and Molly would continue in some universe where well written characters go off to live happily ever after. I liked that it ended at the beginning of a new phase. You do such an enjoyable job of writing their interactions as sassy detective and his savvy pathologist I hope it will reappear sometime. Laughed out loud again with this chapter. Thank you!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I have so much to say! This was RIDICULOUSLY good. I was laughing half the time and the other time I was grinning like a fool. Your writing is exemplary and your characterization of John, Sherlock, and Molly were spot on. I think what really drew me in was your poster for the story. Kudos to whoever drew it! Reminds me of all the 40s-50s movies I love so much. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
by the end of this he seems even more undateable than on the show
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »