Reviews for Wethern's Law
TheHolmesSister chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Haha this is priceless. Awesome
OohLaLee chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
This was a satisfying end. Meaning it left me smiling in confidence that the fun dynamic you created between Sherlock and Molly would continue in some universe where well written characters go off to live happily ever after. I liked that it ended at the beginning of a new phase. You do such an enjoyable job of writing their interactions as sassy detective and his savvy pathologist I hope it will reappear sometime. Laughed out loud again with this chapter. Thank you!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I have so much to say! This was RIDICULOUSLY good. I was laughing half the time and the other time I was grinning like a fool. Your writing is exemplary and your characterization of John, Sherlock, and Molly were spot on. I think what really drew me in was your poster for the story. Kudos to whoever drew it! Reminds me of all the 40s-50s movies I love so much. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
by the end of this he seems even more undateable than on the show
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
been lovely so far but seriously, no one smells like eczema and horse, or at least they would never get laid. and i like the smell of horse, just not sexually
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
this was bloody awesome :D
hunterplushy chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Loved it!
star-eye chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Sherlock helping Molly to plan his murder. You know, I could actually see that happening. This was the perfect ending to this story, and well worth the wait!
Lanceletta chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. And thde end ..God, too much details. Not really. :)
1sunfun chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
daisherz365 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
That was the perfect way to conclude it. I love the texts at the end the most though. Had me rolling with laughter for a bit. Thank you for writing this. I loved it a lot :)
Poodle warriors chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I loved this story- one of my favorites. So funny and I really enjoyed the last chapter! :)
jigsawjazzz chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
*cannot stop laughing. don't want to. giggles gleefully*
emedealer chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Loved the story! Fantastic work! Thank you :)
Icecat62 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
This was a fun read. Thank you for tying it up. :)
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »