Reviews for Wethern's Law
hunterplushy chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Loved it!
star-eye chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Sherlock helping Molly to plan his murder. You know, I could actually see that happening. This was the perfect ending to this story, and well worth the wait!
Lanceletta chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. And thde end ..God, too much details. Not really. :)
1sunfun chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
daisherz365 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
That was the perfect way to conclude it. I love the texts at the end the most though. Had me rolling with laughter for a bit. Thank you for writing this. I loved it a lot :)
Poodle warriors chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I loved this story- one of my favorites. So funny and I really enjoyed the last chapter! :)
jigsawjazzz chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
*cannot stop laughing. don't want to. giggles gleefully*
emedealer chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Loved the story! Fantastic work! Thank you :)
Icecat62 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
This was a fun read. Thank you for tying it up. :)
Imogen74 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Wonderful wonderful! One of my absolute favorites! I loved every second!
OohLaLee chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Started reading a month ago on vacation, it was perfect. Fun idea well told. I like the pace at which this story unfolds because, like real life, there are unexpected complications and processing time is needed when there is new information revealed between two people - especially these two! Also enjoy the humor and funny lines others have listed, too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
1sunfun chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Good.
Justmandy0811 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Omg! Loving it! Can't wait for more!
rottenbrainstuff chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Oh wow. I read this all at once today. This is just the sweetest. I hope to read the conclusion soon!
Pawy chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Wow! I never thought you would update this story. I'm a fairly new Sherlloly fan and I read your fic a couple of months ago, I really liked it.
This chapter was great and I'm looking forward to that talk! Thanks for sharing your work with us, and yes, the art for the story is great too.

*goes and sits impatiently waiting for the next update*
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »