Reviews for Wethern's Law
Poodle warriors chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I loved this story- one of my favorites. So funny and I really enjoyed the last chapter! :)
jigsawjazzz chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
*cannot stop laughing. don't want to. giggles gleefully*
emedealer chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Loved the story! Fantastic work! Thank you :)
Icecat62 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
This was a fun read. Thank you for tying it up. :)
Imogen74 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Wonderful wonderful! One of my absolute favorites! I loved every second!
OohLaLee chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Started reading a month ago on vacation, it was perfect. Fun idea well told. I like the pace at which this story unfolds because, like real life, there are unexpected complications and processing time is needed when there is new information revealed between two people - especially these two! Also enjoy the humor and funny lines others have listed, too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
1sunfun chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Good.
Justmandy0811 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Omg! Loving it! Can't wait for more!
rottenbrainstuff chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Oh wow. I read this all at once today. This is just the sweetest. I hope to read the conclusion soon!
Pawy chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Wow! I never thought you would update this story. I'm a fairly new Sherlloly fan and I read your fic a couple of months ago, I really liked it.
This chapter was great and I'm looking forward to that talk! Thanks for sharing your work with us, and yes, the art for the story is great too.

*goes and sits impatiently waiting for the next update*
Librariann chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
An update, hurray! Can't wait to see how the cliffhanger plays out!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Just found this story - its excellently done.
Lono chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Hooray for an update, and such a good one at that. After our discussion about milk and Oreos, I have been guzzling the stuff, so this chapter really spoke to me on multiple levels.
Can't wait for more!
Also, Lexie's commission is perfect!
whytejigsaw chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Excited to see where this goes.
Empress-of-Verace chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »