Reviews for Wethern's Law
rottenbrainstuff chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Oh wow. I read this all at once today. This is just the sweetest. I hope to read the conclusion soon!
Pawy chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Wow! I never thought you would update this story. I'm a fairly new Sherlloly fan and I read your fic a couple of months ago, I really liked it.
This chapter was great and I'm looking forward to that talk! Thanks for sharing your work with us, and yes, the art for the story is great too.

*goes and sits impatiently waiting for the next update*
Librariann chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
An update, hurray! Can't wait to see how the cliffhanger plays out!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Just found this story - its excellently done.
Lono chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Hooray for an update, and such a good one at that. After our discussion about milk and Oreos, I have been guzzling the stuff, so this chapter really spoke to me on multiple levels.
Can't wait for more!
Also, Lexie's commission is perfect!
whytejigsaw chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Excited to see where this goes.
Empress-of-Verace chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
emedealer chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Wow I'm late to this party! This story is litteraly hilarious.. I found myself laughing out loud multiple points in each chapter! I love this so much.. I hope we can get another one soon! Great writing :)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Just caught up on this and I have laughed and awwwww'd too many times to count. Molly go easy on Sherlock he loves you!
Imogen74 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Oh my gosh! So great. I can't wait to read their conversation! Worth the wait (and hoping the next chapter's wait is not quite so long).
Thank you!
Ella Encantado chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Dying for more :) great job!
Ella ;)
Writingwife83 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow! Things are happening! Yay! And I do so love that poster too. How do I get me one of those for my story haha?! Anyway, I still like this a lot and I hope that if there's another break between chapters that this one isn't nearly so long! ;)
nobody's doorway chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
"The tension in the room was heavily competing with having to tell one of her case's parents that their son was murdered via erotic asphyxiation by a spurned lover for second place on her most-awkward-experience-list."

Wait, what ranks as the first?

I like Molly talking to her corpses.

"Molly," Sherlock's voice resonated through the door. "You and I both know I know you're there and I know you know I know you know."

That's a complicated sentence.

"He doesn't know I'm here, by the way. Thinks I'm off buying milk."

"How do you two go through so much milk?" The question burst out of Molly mouth, quite without her permission.

"I have no bloody idea. Even accounting for tea, cereal, and his experiments, it doesn't make any sense. I'm half convinced the man takes milk baths. Only explanation."

This chapter was great, with the revelation and everything!
Poodle warriors chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Very happy to read the latest chapter- this story has always put a smile on my face and made me chuckle!
coolaquariun chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Wonderful story , love the unique premise and all the lovely sherlolly interactions with great John -Sherlock banter,Thanks for sharing!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »