Reviews for Wethern's Law
Ella Encantado chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Dying for more :) great job!
Ella ;)
Writingwife83 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow! Things are happening! Yay! And I do so love that poster too. How do I get me one of those for my story haha?! Anyway, I still like this a lot and I hope that if there's another break between chapters that this one isn't nearly so long! ;)
formerlyknownasyay chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
"The tension in the room was heavily competing with having to tell one of her case's parents that their son was murdered via erotic asphyxiation by a spurned lover for second place on her most-awkward-experience-list."

Wait, what ranks as the first?

I like Molly talking to her corpses.

"Molly," Sherlock's voice resonated through the door. "You and I both know I know you're there and I know you know I know you know."

That's a complicated sentence.

"He doesn't know I'm here, by the way. Thinks I'm off buying milk."

"How do you two go through so much milk?" The question burst out of Molly mouth, quite without her permission.

"I have no bloody idea. Even accounting for tea, cereal, and his experiments, it doesn't make any sense. I'm half convinced the man takes milk baths. Only explanation."

This chapter was great, with the revelation and everything!
Poodle warriors chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Very happy to read the latest chapter- this story has always put a smile on my face and made me chuckle!
coolaquariun chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Wonderful story , love the unique premise and all the lovely sherlolly interactions with great John -Sherlock banter,Thanks for sharing!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Well. The next chapter promises to be full of awkwardness as they resolve matters.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
The inclusion of the father/son drama and the cabbie in their date made it better.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
"It's the little things that make all the difference and show that you care.

Your homework is to do something nice for John at least once a week, preferably more than that. It doesn't have to be a big romantic gesture (in fact, I'd avoid those at this level. It seems like it would be nice but 9 times out of 10 it's just awkward for all involved).

Make it small but thoughtful. Some ideas:

Have dinner ready when he gets home (takeaway counts) every once in awhile.

Do the shopping. What do you have against buying milk? John never shuts up about it. Maybe you should just buy him a cow to keep in the basement.

Make him a cuppa (DO NOT DRUG IT).

Tell him where you are going, don't go swanning off. Or at least send a text.

He works PRN at a surgery, right? Ask him how his day went and actually listen. If he has a problem, help him work it out.

Control your inner grammarian and literature critic. Don't mock his newest blog entry.

Thank him.

Let him get his way every once in awhile without a fuss.

Label any biohazardous material. (You REALLY should do that anyway.)

You are the smartest and most observant man, well person, I know. Give it time and you'll easily pick up what sort of things he appreciates. It doesn't have to be everyday, so stop making your stink face.

The best part is it is great practice for relationships and something you can continue do.

-Molly

PS: Thank you for taking care of me this weekend.

PPS: Can you explain the sock index to me again? I don't understand why my cupcake socks are next to my stockings and my thigh highs were hidden behind my fuzzy green sleep socks…"
Every single word of this is golden, I couldn't stop laughing. The "reasons Sherlock is acting oddly" is also great, although not funny.
Sherlock burst into laughter, drawing the attention of the table of hipsters in the corner.

Shouldn't hipsters be eschewing chain coffee shops?

That was pricekess too.
Writingwife83 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
This was highly recommended to me by a reader of one of my stories. I must say I was not disappointed! Humor is a big fav of mine when reading this stuff, and I love that this is so funny. I hope you haven't abandoned it though! :)
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Oh, please please please tell us what happens next!

I NEED TO KNOW!

Ahem... I mean I quite enjoy this story and am eager for the next chapter.
EmGeeEmmy chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
This is probably my favorite fanfiction I have ever read. The originality of the story is something I've never seen before, and you definitely are true to the characters. I really hope you update soon because I can't wait to see Sherlock have to explain himself. I'm just hoping Molly gets really pissed off at him. PLEASE UPDATE! This story is perfection
mysong chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Omgomgomgomgomg I read through this all in one sitting and this is probably the most excruciating cliffhanger I've read in a long time.

I only got into Sherlolly recently and I'm loving the pairing so much. Your scenes between Sherlock and Molly are so cute and in character. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Awww I love Sherlock cooking with science! Great story!
goNxH chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Can't wait for more. This story made me laugh so hard, it is awesome.
thetamedrose chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Ahhh! No! Cliffhanger! It was just getting so juicy- Molly's still really confused about what's going on and then BAM. JOHN. I just. I'm. Ahh. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Are the culinary experiments actually real? I think I might actually research it myself to see the chemistry of food (especially as chemistry is one of my favorite subjects).

And also, I felt a little spike of happiness at Meena the hijabi, as I am a hijabi. It's not often I see fictional stories that include us, so, kudos!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »