Reviews for My Best Torture Yet
angellec chapter 5 . 2/18
I don't know if you check your messages on this site but if you do know that I loved this one. I missed reading it because. I would like to ask what you think about one plot point you brought up. John said yes to Michael so that is why he had his form and why he used Adam for the showdown. The thing that I wonder about is that Dean also said yes. Michael should have taken on Dean's form. Swan song itself was bullshit. Dean never would have allowed it. His track record indicates that he would have agreed to housing Michael or making a deal with Lucifer if it saved Sammy. I also wanted to say hi since its been awhile. Hope all is going well for you. Thanks.
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This fic sucks and deanaG your a bitch! Jensen was the best in smalliville and your wrong! And wincest is wrong too ! Dean and sam are not gay! Sliver ruf id a bitch too nye!
firerat5702 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
aww so cute i want to read more will michle and Luscifer escape and go after them?
morgana07 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
It's actually a very cool idea that the whole world that Sam lived was really in his head. Very imaginitive. I like what I've read.
silver ruffian chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I like the imagery of the cage. Michael is one of my favs, but yeah, he can be a prick on occasion.