Reviews for City of Devils
LIZZIE KIRSSTIE chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
pliz eagerly waiting for the special J/A story coz am really bored with all A/A story is
sr10 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Great story. I loved how you recapped and
brought finality to this new family unit. It also
gave Joan a sense of stability she lacks in the
nether world of Covert Affairs. Thanks for this
little look into Joan and Arthur's life.
Gibbs7 chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
I agree with fbob. I'm glad Joan's family is proud of her for serving her country. I especially liked Jacob's reaction!
fbobs chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
That's the first 'read in' associated with this program that's gone like I thought it should. If one of my sisters revealed she was a Spy, I'd think she was 'awesome'. I enjoyed the story a lot. Very entertaining and original. I like stories that push the boundries, that move into unexplored territory, and with the development of a family crisis for Joan and Arthur, you did exactly that. Well done.
Moons88 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Aww, it's really nice to see things from Joan and Arthur's perspective. I really like your story. Keep up the good work!
Abigail Sykes chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
I am really in love with this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Gibbs7 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
This chapter was so sweet. I loved Audrey's letter. Can't wait for chapter 10!
Gibbs7 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Fantastic. I think you probably know me well enough by now that I probably don't need to tell you that I loved the bathtub scene, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I *loved* the bathtub scene! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Wow, just read this whole story (while I'm supposed to be working!) Excellent job, you're a great writer! There are definately not enough fic writers for Joan/Arthur, they're my favorite!
Great last chapter too, love that you've managed to take a snip-it of Joan's life about having 3 sisters & a back story of substance abuse and turn it into a brilliant read. Also, more Joan & Arthur loving please! Hehe :D
Moons88 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Very well written, I love the way you've captured Joan and Arthur so well! :) Update soon.
SomeKindOfWonderful22 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Adorable. :) I love that she and Andrew are getting closer. A girl always needs someone like that in her life. Keep up the good work; can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Ummmmm this is the same one as heart of stone,I think you made a mistake. But I was really looking forward to reading a new chapter! Please fix it quick
crayolakid0413 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
This was an amazing ending to a great story. the lovevand interaction between all 4 main characters. Great job as always!

Merry Christmas!
Gibbs7 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Great chapter. I love the fact that Audrey has made a friend already.
SomeKindOfWonderful22 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Love! This is absolutely adorable. The part with Arthur googling what 'teen girls' like' was hilarious, especially the GG reference. Please continue!