Reviews for Melody's Song
Me chapter 5 . 1/21
This is a awesome fanfic, one of the best! I can't believe you left it there. :'(
Loveanime15 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
AMAZING STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! THE STRESS IS KILLING ME!1(NOT LITERALLY)
Me chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Cool chapter.
It took a while for u to update thou. :( I love to read!
Can't wait! Please wright more
dragovich11 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Great job but is Sophia and melody friends or enemies? What will happen to melody?
Alex Grimm chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Alrighty girl. You need to update this. I WANT to know what happens...come on please? Write?! I want to read!
Dollface22 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Please update soon! This story is amazing and i cant wait to read more:D
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Ahhh, suggestion?
Doesn't it seem like the characters would do more drama? Like Melody might be mad at her friend for not telling her that she was a princess? Or Ash being angry at Puck because he killed Ariella, or Rowan and Ash hating each other?
Just a suggestion. But the chapter was fantastic.
Alex Grimm chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Ahhhh! This story is really cute! Keep writing I love it. But can sage like, like we too or something, just to make it interesting?! Haha lol. Update often!
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
That was a good scene! It worked out really well.
Ash must be so angry his little daggers aren't working. XD
Good job.
c.a.s.1404 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
great chapter...I see a romance in the future... :) i cant wait to read what happens next ...wonder if Grimalkin is going to barge in :)
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Lol she slapped Rowan! XD Funniest thing ever!
Her speech was very nice, can't wait to see what they all do next!
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Hey, sorry my review is late!
Poor Melody, her stupid brother deserves to be spanked with a chainsaw! This was a very nicely written chapter, thanks for updating!
An idea for Melody meeting Puck...hmm... How about she meets him on a hunting trip with Ash? Or when Puck goes to meet Ash, finds the three winter princes and Melody? Those are a couple of ideas.
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is pretty groovy.
Yeah, GROOVY!
And your class session was good!