Reviews for Destiny Of the SWAT Kats
taziahall chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I ship Chance and Callie and all but this development is too much too soon, seeing them all lovey-dovey like this feels weird.

I don't mean to be negative but I feel like it's drawing down your story. I'd slow down and let things like this develop through out the story naturally. otherwise the payoff is kind of cheapened.
taziahall chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Wait-wait-wait... this all happened very quickly and neatly. Since WHEN did Callie reciprocate feeling for Chance? Why does she accept and process their true identities to quickly and easily? These are some pretty explosive plot points that deserve for buildup. How did this all come to be. Instead we're just told and it's done so quickly.

I'm also not sure I buy her fainting excuse.

Overall, I'd slow down because you have some great material to work with here~

Do keep writing!
taziahall chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
So 'female senses' dictate that we're more prone to fainting? lol!

Otherwise, great start! I wonder if they ever had to worry about the wrong people being around their garage when that alarm sounded. We shall see!
ric castle chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Aww! I liked it, but in the funeral you should've played 21 Guns by Green Day. It would have been sweet and sad. Had a few enforcers firing and taking the flag off his coffin
heyitsjessie chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This story is AMAZING! I love it
Dawn Totadile chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
That was so epic man, it was sad though. Oh, well. I actually expected the boys to end up with the other girl. cool though, seriously.
Dawn Totadile chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
a bit mushy for my taste, but oh well, it was bound to happen, I thought she liked Jake though.
Dawn Totadile chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
sweet
pir84lyf chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
enjoyed it ver much
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
So, Jake and Chance seem comfortable with Callie knowing their secret.
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh! Callie fainted! And possibly discovered Jake and Chance's secret.
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Awww poor Uly, one thing you seemed to skip over though was the rest of the clean up. Things like if Chance and Jake still fly the Turbokat, or if they have to go back to the weaker Enforcer jets. If their identifies were released to anyone else, all that stuff.
purpledragon6 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012