Reviews for Harmony and Courage: Running Parallel
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
her to the night mare mooon WHAT
Lord Curly chapter 48 . 6/15/2014
Little confused as to why this element is a bracelet when the others mirrored the originals. Other than that your doing fine.
devildog452 chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
Next comes discord right?
RenaTamer chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
best chapter yet... :D

i still want a T-shirt with pissed off Fluttershy yelling "YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME!"
BATMACE8 chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
I really like this story, I check my gmail every day for most story updates I read and this is the one I like the most. Congrats! XD
devildog452 chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
When do we get to see discord?
RenaTamer chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
"sigh," one would think that if you want to stop a unicorn from using magic, you brake his/her horn... it should eventually grow back, but until then, they are helpless
devildog452 chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
Is discord going to be in this?
VividReederSeeder chapter 27 . 6/5/2013
Poor Applejack... there's not many pairings for her and this is another fallen tragedy... UNLESS A THREESOME OCCU-HURRRK (Proceed to be murdered by both the author and butthurt fans)
xtremesmw chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
Going to keep this short since my phone is weird. Great chapter again, and sorry for not reviewing/commenting for a long time. Just haven't had time to make a full review, so here's a short comment. Keep up the great work!
RenaTamer chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
the dreaded friendship/love triangle... when you find that you can't chose between one friend/would-be lover, without hurting the other so bad that it destroys any form of relationship they had... and then there is the repercussion that in destroying their friendship that it slowly kills what you and your lover have or had

sometimes you have to ask yourself, is it worth it, driving a wedge between BFFs... having that hanging over your head like some giant ax... sometimes you have to make the tough choice...

if you can't make both happy, and if by choosing one over the other, that it hurts both... then the best thing to do, is to remove yourself...

i'm over thinking this again arn't i?... love your story and by the goddess i'm hooked :)
VividReederSeeder chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
This so awesome, I danced with my vividly reading seeding eyes.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I started to get teary when azure's parents presented him with their gift
iampieman chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Poor pinke. She never get love form anybody. Wounder if fulttershy loves courage like AJ and TL. Hope for more soon
RandomCity chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
First off, I apologize for not leaving a review on the last chapter, so... Yeah. Now, to start, you shouldn't doubt yourself so much with the characterization of Azure from the last chapter. It's was held up well, and the reader (well, me at least) could see the slow changing of his feelings toward a certain somepony.. However, if you had gone straight from Azure in th beginning of the story (with him being all courageous and outright) directly to the end of the changing of Azure's character (a more sensitive pony, or at least more open to his feelings toward a previously mentioned somepony), skipping his current phases of shyness and trying to sort out how he feels, readers (again, me at least) would be forced to deal with this new Azure without reason for his change. I'm not sure if you're intentionally drawing out the whole "I think I'm in love wih her" process, but I'm enjoying watching Azure stumble around his thoughts as he trys to understand his feelings. A good romance is never a perfect one, and cannot be rushed. Again, I feel as though I must compliment you on your writing abilities, because I constantly feel so attached to your characters and can actually FEEL for them. I know that might come off as a little weird sounding, but it's really something that I've noticed a lot of writers can't accomplish with their own stories. Well, I'm off to read the newest chapter of your incredible piece of work-in-progress. I promise to leave another review in the next few chapters, so be expecting that..

Your loyal reader,

PS: These reviews are pretty lengthy.. If you want me to post shorter, more to-the-point reviews, leave a note in the A/N of your next chapter or something..

PPS: Applejack shipping is best shipping?