Reviews for Alternate Universe Star Trek Enterprise 'Broken Bow'
Debbie Hicks chapter 2 . 2/22
AU Betazed
Then A Young Vulcan woman long Golden wheat hair in balls bangs she had a child her mate Greetings Captain my name is Dawn Read Spier ten Hayes sighted he paled at the joint crew on loan this our child we are Starfleet undercover we forced you to go undercover oh no where are e Steady in orbit now hly smokes that's Betazed the homeworld te Betazoid I must warn you tey are extremely powerful Telepaths have this letter it said To all crew you are invited to a event a Birth of a little child the young Vulcan woman was prepared to babysit did a lot of notes Dawn yes HAre read this book Galactic baby care Blimey it's kids I am worn outlook Starfleet made me your Chief Counselor in command watch out that kid it looks human it's not Extraterestrial Oh ugh how old is that child about 2 eeks on Speakers Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Hello Archer I need your help it's our child First sing a Lament Vampire haunted but mournful Daughter Excuse me Ambassador it's Skra I am informed by Soval he is coming via beam that himself Greeting age mate what is wrong that Phlox reported I have news he is Diabetic Excuse me it's a disease I Wrote Healthier foods make him drink a tea Soval you packed yes I need to retire here is your quarters he studies everything now he rests for the night the mornings cracks he reappeardd rested but active how your Rest and the room well where are we it's Betazed they are telepathic.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Nice chapter.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
It's an intriguing start and I will be following the story with interest. I really wish you'd sort your tenses out, though. With this style of writing, just about everything that isn't quoted speech should be in the past tense. Every time you slip back into the current tense it trips me up and throws me out of the story.
omry.grinberg chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
One thing: MORE!

You made it work so well ans seamlessly, it felt natural. I really want to see how THIS STE would unfold.
Belen09 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is interesting . . . I like it!
TrekLover101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like it...especially Archer putting T'Pol in here place. I like the increased positions, it actually feels like a military/naval vessel. Great job! Look forward to more.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It's certainly an intriguing concept, and the technical detail is striking. You've obviously put an enormous amount of thought into it. For me, however, it was just a little let down by occasional flaws in the grammar - things like the switches from past to present tense during the text diverted my attention from the story. But on the whole, it was very interesting indeed.