Reviews for Boom Goes the Dynamite
symphknot chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Amazing...so dark...beauty and hot
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was so dark and beautiful. I really loved the concept and you are a very talented writer so thank you for this wonderful piece (:
yanera chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
oooohhh, that was magical and dark and...oooh, i liked the vibe of this one, though supernatural's not my taste. You're like becoming my favorite writer :-)
Sakazaki-Chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh my God, this is so well written; you're a genius!
I'd love to see more!
I kinda like like this Demon Cartman-Kyle stuff.
Though Kyle rejecting it is kind of bullshit. Kind of.
SouthParkFan99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Although this was a bit hard to follow, I really loved the dark undertone of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was something ... it really was interesting the whole satanic , demonic curse thing
The layout was wierd at first but I got used to the flashbacks and flashforwards so yea I like it
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
0.0 whoa. I loved it. Amazing! :D I love all your south park fanfiction though, so there's no surprise I love this one :) :D
nico420 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Holy shit, you are an extremely talented writer!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
WHAT?! THIS ISN'T A STORY?! :0 whhhyyyy?! :3
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You know, usually when I read fanfictions I don't expect much from the quality of the writing, so it was a joy to read something as well written as this. I don't think I've ever seen such genuinely good writing on this site, so thank you for adding some class to an otherwise very mixed bag.

And the fic itself was deliciously dark. I very much enjoyed it and I like the order you chose to place the scenes in. If it was done with less skill it would have been confusing, but you did it well and even at the beginning I had the sense that I was reading an ending. I really enjoyed every word of this fic, so thanks again for posting.
chibinekogirl101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I don't get it...
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
so dark...I like it
meri-nyan chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
GOSH, THIS ONESHOT IS THE BEST ONESHOT OF THE WHOLE WORLD. Im speechless. congratulations, dear villain. your fanfics is all perfect.
sweetest lil empath chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I am stricken with awe at your skill to strum together such tantalizing tales. This is truly a beautiful piece.

Although I must confess the most amazing part, and my personal favorite, was the little poem that started and finished the fiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012