Reviews for Boom Goes the Dynamite
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 2/19
0.0 whoa. I loved it. Amazing! :D I love all your south park fanfiction though, so there's no surprise I love this one :) :D
nico420 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Holy shit, you are an extremely talented writer!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
WHAT?! THIS ISN'T A STORY?! :0 whhhyyyy?! :3
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You know, usually when I read fanfictions I don't expect much from the quality of the writing, so it was a joy to read something as well written as this. I don't think I've ever seen such genuinely good writing on this site, so thank you for adding some class to an otherwise very mixed bag.

And the fic itself was deliciously dark. I very much enjoyed it and I like the order you chose to place the scenes in. If it was done with less skill it would have been confusing, but you did it well and even at the beginning I had the sense that I was reading an ending. I really enjoyed every word of this fic, so thanks again for posting.
chibinekogirl101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I don't get it...
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
so dark...I like it
meri-nyan chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
GOSH, THIS ONESHOT IS THE BEST ONESHOT OF THE WHOLE WORLD. Im speechless. congratulations, dear villain. your fanfics is all perfect.
sweetest lil empath chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I am stricken with awe at your skill to strum together such tantalizing tales. This is truly a beautiful piece.

Although I must confess the most amazing part, and my personal favorite, was the little poem that started and finished the fiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved it
The Peanut Butter chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I was just wondering, do the umbers represent the order of the events? I don't know why, I found it a bit confusing. Blah, maybe I'm just tired...
But this is really really amazing. Beautiful.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Okay, whoa.

This... such creativity! I have no words. I'm honestly tearing up, though.

First, the way you arranged everything. You're really talented to be able to do that. Second, Cartman making a deal with a demon... well, okay, that's not surprising. XD But still, I like it. Third, Kyle. I just... Wow. Props to Kyle for resisting, even if he knew what would happen. I wish I could explain better, but...

Well, it's just the right amount of effed up for me to be really intrigued, without going so far as to make me cringe.
A Fine Lady chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is perfect and you are perfect
yuumabais chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
HOLY MOTHER. this was so awesomely awesome, i can't even... wow. LOLOLOLOL btw what is "Reverse Mini-Bang"?
TamiLove chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes. That's all I have to say. Just, yes.