Reviews for The Best of Me
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
That made me cry :/ especially the song :(
Lashik chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I would totally buy you a ring like that if you turned this into a story, like seriously, I'd marry you, I'm not evem joking...
cardboardstories chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
One of the best one- shots I've ever read! The writing was amazig, so was the detailing and the plot.. Love it!
Samantha chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
OMG pls update! I love ur story
bullchizz155 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
great start. i luv it
JanetStroke16 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
awww! I tough It was a chapter! but I'll wait for an update! please please update! Thanks!
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Holy chizz! I just found your story! Is so beautiful, ok, I'm gonna read chapter two! Thanks!
seddieseddiebyebye chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Umm - this was GORGEOUS! Please continue it, I'd love to see how the proposal turns out!
Bailey chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Hey! I love this! You should continue it! I love this and I though Sam's note was really cute! Thanks for uploading this!
ChelseaBoot chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This is amazing! Please please please consider writing about the proposal? My precious little heart will just die!
mihaelak22 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I wish it was an update
mihaelak22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
that is just too cute i love it
heartlines chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
...There's more, right? *puppy eyes*

The tragedy tag in the genre made me really nervous to read this fic, especially after reading the first few paragraphs and knowing Freddie is in the army. PLEASE tell me that he makes it home to propose to Sam and that he doesn't die in the battle that they're about to go into. How tragic and heartbreaking would that be? Soldiers showing up at Sam's door and telling her that Freddie died. Presenting her with a medal and a diamond ring he was going to propose to her with. Its making me tear up just thinking about it. Please, you have to continue this just to put my mind at peace. I really want to see Freddie coming home to Sam, especially as a surprise on her birthday. That'd be some reunion. Unless you really do plan on killing Freddie, then you can leave it here and I'll just imagine Freddie makes it home. Heh. Despite being a Navy brat myself, I don't really know how the military works but I'm assuming that Freddie is in the Army since he's on the ground. I believe that for the Army, when soldiers go into warzones, they're there for a certain amount of time called a tour of duty. After they complete a tour, they have the option to retire from active duty or enlist for another tour. And especially for Freddie since he's been injured in battle quite a few times, I imagine he'll get an honorable discharge if he chooses to retire from active duty soon. Lol, I've thought about this too much. I guess coming from a military family, the story hits a little close to home and I just really want Freddie to make it home safe.

Okay, so after all that, I have to say I really love this. It's a lovely little fic and Antonio was great. I bet all the money in the world that Sam still would have said yes if Freddie had proposed to her with a nail lol.
invincible-soul chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
So far this seems like it will be a great story. Can't wait for an update and to see where this leads.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is actually one of the best Fanfiction I've ever read please continue it because its amazing